LoL's developers have confirmed major reworks for Dr. Mundo and Lillia in update 11.14.
Some of these changes are currently live on the League of Legends Public Beta Environment (PBE) server. However, readers should note that not all the changes available on the PBE server are implemented on the main server.
Read More: How to sign up for an LoL PBE account?
Having said that, let's take a look at the list of revealed changes for Dr. Mundo and Lillia in League of Legends PBE that could be coming to the main server with update 11.14.
Change to Dr. Mundo in 11.14
The PBE changes that have been discovered for Dr. Mundo by Surrender at 20 reveals that the hero is most likely to receive a rework that will help them in fulfilling the role of a jungler.
Here are the revealed changes:
Base Changes for Dr. Mundo
- HP regeneration lowered from 8 to 6.5
- HP regen per level increased from .15 to .16
- Attack speed increased from .67 to .72
Ability Changes for Dr. Mundo
Heart Zapper (W)
- Damage stored changed from 25/30/35/40/45% to 15/22.5/30/37.5/45%
- Cooldown lowered from 17/16.5/16/15.5/15s to 14s
Blunt Force Trauma (E)
- [New] "Deals 200% damage to jungle monsters."
Change to Lillia in 11.14
Lillia's changes have been confirmed by Riot's developers for the PBE cycle and if everything goes according to plan, the beloved skirmisher in League of Legends could be receiving a major rework.
Here are the revealed changes:
Base Changes for Lillia
- HP regeneration lowered from 9 to 7.5
- Base armor increased from 20 to 22
Ability Changes for Lillia
Dream Laden Bow (Passive)
- Damage increased from 5% to [6% + 1.5% per 100 AP]
- [New] Lillia Restores [18-95 + 6% AP] Health over the duration against large jungle monsters, and restores 12-140 +12% AP) Health against champions.
- [New] "Dream Dust heal is 33% effective for each source beyond the first."
Blooming Blows (Q)
- Movement speed lowered from [7/8/9/10/11% + 0.01% AP] to [3/4/5/6/7% + 0.03% AP]
- Duration increased from 5s to 5.5s
- max stack lowered from 5 to 4
- stack falloff time increased from 1s to 1.5s
- magic damage increased from [30/45/60/75/90] to [35/50/65/80/95]
- true damage increased from [30/45/60/75/90] to [35/50/65/80/95]
- Cooldown increased from 4s to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4s
- Mana cost increased from 45 to 65
Watch Out! Eep! (W)
- Base damage increased from [70/85/100/115/130 (+30% AP)] to [70/90/110/130/150 (+35% AP)]
- [Removed] no longer deals 50% damage to minions
- Damage increased from [70/85/100/115/130 (+40% AP)] to [70/95/120/145/170 (+45% AP)]
- Slow increased from 25/30/35/40/45% to 40%
- [New] "Does not apply Dream Dust."
- Cooldown increased from 12s to 18s
Lilting Lullaby (R)
- Asleep duration lowered from 2/2.5/3s to 1.5/2/2.5s
- Damage AP ratio increased from 30% to 40%
- initial Drowsy slow lowered from 25% to 10%
Having pointed out the changes, players need to note that some of these changes might end up never being revealed on the main server. However, given that multiple developers at Riot Games have confirmed major reworks for Dr. Mundo and Lillia, it is safe to say that update 11.14 will feature a lot of the changes listed above.
Read More: League of Legends 11.14 Patch Notes