LOL 11.13 Update - The new patch for League of Legends is set to drop this Wednesday. (June 23) and should also bring with it the next PTR 11.14 Update for the game. Stay tuned for lots of news this week!
League of Legends Patch 11.13 is the next big update to arrive in LoL, following on shortly after the successful launch of LoL Patch 11.12 earlier this week on the live servers.
But the introduction of Patch 11.12 has also meant that a new update was dropped onto the games PBE (Public Beta Environment). The new update is of course Patch 11.13 and with that now live we can also take a look to see what sort of changes are coming to the game in the weeks ahead.
You'll find the full overview further down, but let's give you a quick recap. Firstly, there's a small rework for The River King, Tahm Kench. A few tweaks to his stats and abilities should make for some interesting overhaul to the insatiable appetite of this particular demon.
There's also plenty of changes, but aside from one small nerf to Kindred, it's mainly focussed on Item and Rune changes.
As per past updates, there's also a new 'Project' skin set to be introduced.
Keep reading and we'll take you through all the League of Legends 11.13 changes, blow by blow.
When is LoL 11.13 Patch Release Date?
We thankfully have a pretty exhaustive League of Legends 2021 Patch Schedule detailing precisely when the next update is coming. So if you want to make a calendar notice for every update in the next few months, go ahead.
In the more immediate future, we're expecting LoL Patch 11.13 to go live on Wednesday, June 23, 2021.
We're still a few weeks from release, but if it's anything like past updates, it will likely roll out at the following times (but this isn't confirmed):
- 3 am PT(NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
When Is The LoL 11.13 Server Downtime?
Although we know League of Legends patch 11.13 will be released on Wednesday, June 23, 2021, it's a little too early for any server maintenance times to have been confirmed by Riot Games.
Typically with new updates we see maintenance begin at 3am PT for NA servers, 5 am UK time for EUW servers, and 3 am CET for EUNE servers. The server downtime required to roll out these new updates will usually last three hours, but as with any game, this can always be subject to change.
As soon as we know more we'll be sure to update this page with official info, although that's likely to be much closer to launch.
LoL 11.13 Patch Notes (Active on PBE)
@MarkYetter usually provides updates on Twitter for what is coming in the next patches, but this time around we can thank Surrenderat20 for these early details on the changes that have been pushed to the games PBE.
Here's what's coming in the next patch so far.
Tahm Kench Rework
- Base HP - lowered from 600 to 570
- HP per level - lowered from 100 to 95
- Base armour - lowered from 47 to 42
- Mana per level - increased from 40 to 50
Abilities Rework -
An Acquired Taste (Passive)
- Attacks deal (2.5% Health) bonus magic damage. Against champions, the add a stack of An Acquired Taste for 5 seconds, up to 3 times.
- At 3 stacks, Tongue Last and Devour become empowered against that champion.
Tongue Lash (Q):
- Mana Cost – 50/46/42/38/34
- Cooldown – 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds
- Deals [80/130/180/230/280 (+70% AP)] magic damage to the first enemy hit and slows them by 40% for 2 seconds.
- On Champion hit, heals Tahm for [6/7/8/9/10%] of his missing health and applies a stack of An Acquired Taste. If that Champion already had 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste, they will also be stunned for 1.5 seconds, consuming the stacks.
- Activate Devour while your tongue in in midair to devour enemy champions who already have 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste from a distance when you hit them.”
Abyssal Dive (W):
- Mana Cost – 50/65/80/95/110
- Cooldown – 20/19/18/17/16 seconds
- Dive down and re-appear at target location, dealing [100/135/170/205/240 (+100% AP)] magic damage and knock up all enemies in an area for 1 second.
- Devoured allies units can be taken along for the ride (but can always hop out early).”
Thick Skin (E):
- No Cost
- Cooldown – 3 seconds
- Passive: 45/50/55/60/65% of damage Tahm Kench takes is stored by his Thick Skin. While out of combat for more that 4 seconds, Thick Skin will rapidly be consumed to heal Tahm for 30-100% of it’s value.
- Active: Convert all your stored Thick Skin into a shield, lasting 2.5 seconds.”
- Mana Cost – 100
- Cooldown – 120/100/80 seconds
- Tahm Kench devours a champion for a few seconds. He can re-cast to spit them out.
- Enemy Champions: Require 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste. Are devoured for up to 3 seconds and take [100/250/400 + (15% +0.05% AP) of their Max Health) magic damage. Tahm Kench is slowed by 40% and Grounded during this effect.
- Ally Champions: Are devoured for up to 3 seconds and are granted a shield blocking [300/450/600 (+100% AP)] damage for up to 2.5 seconds after being spit out. Allies can also choose to exit early. Tahm Kench is slowed by 40/25/10% and Grounded during this effect – but he can cast Abyssal Dive.”
You can get a better look at the Tahm Kench rework on the below video
LoL 11.13 Champion Changes
Mark of the Kindred (Passive)
- Attack speed per mark lowered from 15% to 5%
LoL 11.13 Item Changes
- Item’s Health has increased to 450 from 400
- Item’s Movement Speed has changed to a flat 20 from range of 10-30 that scales with levelsAbility Power has increased to 80 from 70
Dead Man’s Plate
- Item’s charge time has halved to 4 seconds from 8 secondsItem’s maximum Move Speed has decreased to 40 from 60Damage dealt on hit has changed to [1-40 (+100% base AD) physical damage, based on count of stacks] from [1-100 magic damage based on count of stacks]
Force of Nature
- New! Unique – Absorb: After being Immobilized, heal for [8% of maximum health] over 4 seconds Removed!This item now doesn’t stack Magic Resistance and Move Speed
- Mythic Passive Move Speed has decreased to 2% from 3%
- Item’s Move Speed has decreased to 8% from 10%Item’s Ability Power has increased to 75 from 70
- Item cooldown has increased to 90 from 60Targets affected by Active – Sandswipe have changed to enemy champions specifically from any enemy unit
- Move Speed of Active – Inspire changed to [30% Move Speed (doesn’t decay)] from [60% decaying (30% bottom threshold)
- Removed! Active – Halting Slash now doesn’t dash 300 units
- Active – Halting Slash – ratio of tAD damage dealt has doubled to 150% from 75%
- Item slow effect has changed to [90%, decaying to 40% over 3 seconds] from [40% decaying over 2 seconds]
- Active – Halting Slash’s cooldown has decreased to 15 seconds from 20 seconds
- New! You can now cast Active – Halting Slash while moving Passive Move Speed of Heroic Gait has decreased to 20 from 30 Move Speed of Mythic Passive has decreased to 2% from 3% Item Health has doubled to 400 from 200
- Item Move Speed on hit has decreased to 20 from 25 Attack Damage has increased to 35 from 30
LoL 11.13 Rune Changes
- Rune Move Speed has decreased to 5-25% from 5-35%
Riot Games Lead Game Designer also shared more insight on these mobility changes in patch 11.13:
New Champion Skins
Astronaut Corki - 1350 RP
Astronaut Maokai - 1350 RP
Astronaut Rammus - 1350 RP
Astronaut Veigar - 1350 RP
Project Bastion Event
The Project: Bastion event kicks off on May 27 and runs until June 28; which means it’ll be live across patches 11.11, 11.12, and 11.13.
The theme sees the Project alternate skin line take centre stage: “The battling factions players have met in the past must now band together against a new threat activated by the mysterious Program virus.”
For the next patch, there's something new:
PROJECT: Zed Prestige Edition – 100 Prestige Points
The Ruination Event
Dataminers at Surrender at 20 have revealed various new game files being added to the PBE mode for an upcoming map skin and game mode. The Ruined King Saga is expected to reveal more information regarding the lore of the Ruined King, Viego.
Viego was introduced in League of Legends with the 11.2 update in January 2021. Given that he is a new champion, his lore remains fairly unknown. However, the Ruination Event is expected to shed some light on Viego's lore so that fans can learn about his tale.
There are also a few new sets of chromas available on the PBE.