Update 11.14 is scheduled to arrive on 8th July and considering the PBE cycle updates, Irelia is set to receive a notable rework.
The Public Beta Environment (PBE) provides players with an early access experience of upcoming changes to League of Legends. Here's a guide on how players can sign up for a League of Legends PBE account.
Having said that, let's take a look at the upcoming changes for Irelia with update 11.14 in League of Legends.
Changes to Irelia in 11.14
According to the official patch notes released for the PBE cycle by Riot developers, Irelia will be getting a notable rework in Summoner's Rift.
Here are the upcoming changes:
- Health lowered from 580 to 520
- Magic resist lowered from 32 to 28
- HP per level increased from 95 to 110
Ionian Fervor (Passive)
- Max passive stacks lowered from 5 to 4
- Attack speed per stack lowered from [8/12/16% based on level] to [7.5/13.75/20% based on level]
- Damage lowered from [15-66 (+25% bonus AD)] to [ 10-61 (30% bonus AD)]
- Dash sped changed from [movement speed +1500] to [significantly reduced]
- Minion damage changed from [55/75/95/115/135] to [55+12 per level]
Defiant Dance (W)
- Damage reduction changed from [50% (7% per 100 AP) physical] to [40-80% Physical and 20-40% Magic damage reduction levels 1-18 (+7% per 100 AP)]
- Max Damage increased from [20/50/80/110/140 (+100% AD)(+80%AP) to [30/95160/225/290 (150% AD) (120% AP)]
Flawless Duet (E)
- Missile travel time changed from [based on distance] to [0.25s
- Cannot be cast or recast during Q
- Cannot be recast while cc'd
Vanguard's Edge (R)
- [New] "Decrease Q cooldown by 0.5/1.5/2.5s before Haste"
Although these changes are currently live in League of Legends PBE, readers should note that not all changes being implemented in early access are released on the main server. Additionally, the changes that have been revealed so far can be further modified based on Irelia's performance in PBE.
Nevertheless, with so many changes lined up for the champion, it is safe to say that Irelia will be receiving a notable rework to her abilities with the 11.14 update in League of Legends.
Read More: League of Legends Patch 11.14 Update Notes