King of Fighters 15 has no shortage of new faces joining the roster, and one of these is Team Rival's Dolores, who's entered the tournament to investigate any evils surrounding the competition. There's a lot to get to grips with for any KoF fighter, but doubly so for a new one. We've broken down all of Dolores' special moves in King of Fighters 15 and how to pull them off.
Who Is Dolores in King of Fighters?
Dolores is a psychic medium hailing from Africa, working with Team Rival's Isla and Heidern to investigate the tournament. King of Fighters 15 establishes Dolores as one of the resurrected people, those brought back to life after Verse's defeat in KoF 14. Fans have yet to know if she is truly investigating the tournament or one of the game's main foes, though.
King of Fighters 15 - Dolores Move List
Unlike most fighters who use martial arts to battle, Dolores fights with dancelike movement and her control over the Holy Soil. She often uses Holy Soil to crush and trap foes caught in it. By the looks of her moves in the trailer, she appears to be a zoner character.
Here's what she can do in King of Fighters 15:
Dolores Command Moves
- Hilzuni - Forward + Light Punch
- Target Combo 1 - Near Opponent, Press in succession + Strong Kick to Strong Punch
Dolores Special Moves
- Burj - Half circle forward to back + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Qafas Qabi - Quarter Circle forward + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Qafas Khalfi - Quarter Circle forward + Light Kick/Strong Kick
- Nesh - Back then Quarter Circle back +Light Kick/Strong Kick
- Altariq - Down, Down + Any Attack Button
Dolores Super Special Moves
- Ghadab - Near Opponent, Double Quarter Circle back + Light Punch/Strong Punch
- Hadir - Double Quarter Circle Forward + Light Punch/Strong Punch
Dolores Climax Super Special Moves
- Khalaq ai'ard - Quarter Circle back then Half Circle back to forward + both Strong Punch and Strong Kick
Dolores Normal Throws
- Salaba - Near Opponent, Back or Forward + Strong Punch
- Maran - Near Opponent, Back or Forward + Strong Kick
It may be best putting Dolores on the anchor spot and making the best of her metered zoning options or place her in point and use ranged attacks. Players can opt to pair her with brawlers such as Shun'ei, Kyo, and the rest of her Team Rival teammates to best enable her playstyle.
Dolores Death Combo
Even though Dolores could be a difficult character to use, she actually has a potential to end foes at full health. When she's left alone to win it all for her team, all she needs is enough meter and Max Mode to finish up the job. Dolores has a few Touch of Death combos that the players whipped up:
If aiming for these combos, do them cleanly and don't drop them. Making a mistake in these combos could swing the momentum toward your foe, as your character is almost dried of resources to make more strong combos. Dolores has tough execution which can be difficult but doable with enough practice.