Kena: Bridge of Spirits launched earlier this week for PC and PlayStation consoles. As fans embark upon the impressive adventure, Ember Lab has released a new patch.
Called update 1.05, the amendment addresses a handful of bugs and discards impediments to player progression. But the fix has also removed the 'resume game' option temporarily to prevent saves from being overwritten. Ember Lab has assured fans that this feature will return later on.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.05 Fixes Bugs And Progression Issues
Here are the full patch notes for Update 1.05:
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.