Welcome to our walkthrough hub for Jurassic World Evolution 2! History dictates that trying to run a theme park with genetically altered dinosaurs never ends well. However, you may be the one who will run a successful Jurassic Park. In this hub, you will find all of our guides for the game that will help you create what John Hammond dreamed of.
Read More: Jurassic World Evolution 2: All Dinosaurs
You can find all of our guides about general gameplay here.
- Is it coming to Game Pass?
- PC Requirements: Recommended and Minimum Specs
- Is it coming to Nintendo Switch?
- Does it have autosave?
- What's included in the Deluxe Edition?
- What is Campaign Mode?
- What is Challenge Mode?
- What is Sandbox Mode?
- What is Chaos Theory Mode?
All of our guides surrounding dinosaurs and guides about keeping dinosaurs can be found here.
- All Dinosaurs
- How to perform status checks on dinosaurs
- How to track and tranquilise a dinosaur
- How to help injured dinosaurs
- How to help a diseased dinosaur
- How to sell dinosaurs
- How to safely enclose an Allosaurus
- How to name dinosaurs
- How to incubate dinosaurs from a hatchery
- How to unlock the aviary enclosures for flying reptiles
- How to unlock the gyrostation
- How to unlock the viewing platform
- How to quarantine dinosaurs
- How to unlock the lagoon enclosure
- How to unlock the marine viewing gallery
- How to get ground fruit and how to use it
- How to use capture mode
You will be able to find all of our guides surrounding the day-to-day maintenance and management of your park/facility.
- What are incident alerts?
- What to do when you're bankrupt and how to avoid bankruptcy
- How to repair broken fences
- How to increase asset rating
- How to get a small Power Station, a small Substation and Pylons in challenge mode
- How to increase amenity coverage
- How to sell fossils
- How to unlock the monorail station
- How to remove scientist unrest
- How to increase guest comfort
We will update this hub as we create more guides for all of the modes in Jurassic World Evolution 2. Dr. Ian Malcolm once said that "life finds a way" so it's now up to you to find a way to build, manage and run your very own Jurassic Park.