The marine viewing gallery is a key component for lagoon enclosures in Jurassic World Evolution 2. They are a special type of viewing platform that can show marine reptiles above the water and the stand can lower so that the guests can see into the underwater part of the enclosure. We're going to show you how to unlock the marine viewing gallery.
How To Unlock the Marine Viewing Gallery
There are a few simple steps that you need to follow to unlock the marine viewing gallery. However, the gallery itself is very expensive to research at $2,000,000. You should ensure that you have enough funds to research this without going bankrupt. If you have the correct amount of money then this is what you need to do:
- Fill the research unlock requirement: You will need to have 1 functional marine hatchery (built, powered, and operational) to unlock the research node for the viewing gallery.
- Once you have filled the requirement, click on the "attractions" tab from the side menu on the lefthand side of your screen.
- Find and click on the "marine viewing gallery" one. This will take you to the correct research node for this item.
- You will now need to assign scientists to the task that will fill or overfill the task requirements.
- Once you have done this, simply click "start task" and wait for the scientists to finish the research.
- After the research has been completed, you will have your marine viewing gallery.
You must remember that a marine viewing gallery can only be attached to the side of a lagoon enclosure. It cannot be used anywhere else.
If you're enjoying the game then you should take a look at the rest of our guides in our walkthrough hub.
How To Raise and Lower the Marine Viewing Gallery
You can manually raise and lower the marine viewing gallery to alter what part of the lagoon enclosure the guests can see. To do this, click on your chosen marine viewing gallery and look at the menu on the lefthand side of your screen. You should see a prompt that says "lower stand". Click on the appropriate control and the stand will lower. Repeat this step with a lowered gallery to raise it again.
Viewing galleries allow your guests to get a good view of your exhibits which will keep them happy in Jurassic World Evolution 2. However, taking care of your dinosaurs and creatures should still be your top priority. We have a guide on how to quarantine dinosaurs if they get very sick and another on how to perform status checks on dinosaurs.