It is really important to keep your guests happy in Jurassic World Evolution 2. At the end of the day, you are still trying to run a profitable and successful business alongside caring for your dinosaurs. Guests are a crucial part of being successful and catering to their needs is important. This is why we're going to show you how to increase guest comfort and explain a bit about what it actually is.
Read More: Jurassic World Evolution 2: How To Remove Scientist Unrest
How To Increase Guest Comfort
Guest comfort can be tricky to get right as you need to balance investing in it with ensuring you don't go bankrupt. We've put together some tips on how you can increase guest comfort in your park:
- Have a good amount of Emergency Shelters - Guests that visit your park want to know that they will be safe if something goes wrong and this is where emergency shelters come in. If you think you have enough shelters, then go to build a new one and look at your pathways. The ones that are red are where guests want more shelters.
- Have a good accommodation rating - this essentially means that you need to have at least 2 hotels in your park so that your guest capacity increases but your guests still feel comfortable being there.
- Increase your amenity coverage - guests will complain if there aren't enough amenities for them around your park. We have a guide that shows you how to increase amenity coverage as this is a vital part of guest comfort.
- Have a good transport rating - Your guests will not enjoy walking the entire length of your park. It will be a huge space by default and they will want transport links to get from A to B. You can do this by unlocking the monorail and building several stops at key enclosures in your park.
- Build plenty of restrooms - It may seem obvious, but having plenty of restrooms around your park will significantly increase your guest comfort rating. No one wants to need the bathroom then spend 25 minutes running for one, therefore it makes sense to have a lot of them across your park. If you're unsure about where to place them, click on a restroom to build it and build one or two near red pathways.
The most important thing to do out of all of these tips is to tailor them to your park. Not all parks will be built the same and you will need to combine all of these tips whilst thinking about the layout of your park. It will take trial and error to figure out how to raise the guest comfort rating for your park but once you get it right, it will boost the star rating of your park really quickly.
If you're playing through any of the modes in the game, you should take a look at the rest of our guides in our walkthrough hub.
What Is Guest Comfort?
Guest comfort is a measurement of how comfortable and happy guests are within your park. It comes down to how well the park has been tailored to the guests, how many haven't been eaten by dinosaurs, and how many facilities you have for them. Alongside your dinosaurs, your guests can make or break the star rating for your park.
Taking care of your guests is as important as taking care of your dinosaurs in Jurassic World Evolution 2. Luckily, we have guides that can help you with both. We have a guide on how to unlock the viewing platform and a guide on how to quarantine sick dinosaurs.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Guides page.