As well as taking care of dinosaurs, you are trying to run a successful business and foundation in Jurassic World Evolution 2. To get more visitors to your facility/park and to ensure that you're making a good profit, you will need to make sure your asset rating is high. This is why we're going to show you how to increase asset rating.
How To Increase Asset Rating
It may sound complicated but there are a few easy ways to increase asset rating and quickly.
- Send out more expedition teams to incident alerts - when you do this, the scientists will capture and bring back new species of dinosaurs. Getting more species of dinosaurs will rapidly increase your asset rating.
- Make sure your dinosaurs are happy and safe - asset ratings also look at the welfare of your dinosaurs and if they're happy/comfortable in their enclosures, your rating will increase.
- Treat injured and sick dinosaurs quickly - if you leave a dinosaur in pain, they will become unhappy and your asset rating will drop. If you treat them quickly, your asset rating will remain high.
- Ensure that visitors to the park can see the dinosaurs - guests are also a key part of your rating and they will have come to your park to see dinosaurs, so make sure they're visible!
- Try to have zero or low fatalities - having a park/facility where no one has become a snack for a dinosaur will give you a very high asset rating.
- Keep your staff happy - your staff need taking care of too. Scientists can become disgruntled if you overwork them so make sure to rest them regularly.
How To Check Asset Rating
You can check your asset rating by entering your management menu. You should see this:
From here, click on the "Facility Details" section. You will then be taken to a screen that looks like this:
Here, you will be able to see your current asset rating and track whether the changes to your facility are increasing or decreasing the rating. This is a brilliant way of tracking which changes are beneficial to you and which ones you should either erase or avoid doing again.
What Is Asset Rating?
Asset rating is a ranking system that shows how good or how poor your facility/park is. A high asset rating will mean that your park/facility is classed as good or great and you will therefore get more visitors which translates into profit. If your asset rating is low then you are less likely to get visitors and are more likely to lose money.
There are a lot of things that you need to balance to be successful in Jurassic World Evolution 2. We have a guide to show you how to perform status checks on dinosaurs and this will help you make sure your dinosaurs are happy. Also, we have a guide on how to help a diseased dinosaur.