Amenities are an important type of guest building in Jurassic World Evolution 2. We're going to show you how to increase amenity coverage and how to build amenities to make sure your guests are 100% happy.
How To Increase Amenity Coverage
Having good amenity coverage across your entire park will increase the happiness of your guests which will increase the appeal of your park. This will translate into more guests and more money. You can follow these simple tips to increase amenity coverage in your park:
- Have quite a lot of amenity buildings - your park will always be big and your guests will not want to walk for a long time just to get a drink. Spreading multiple amenity buildings throughout your park will make sure that your guest's needs are always easily satisfied.
- Pay attention to high-demand areas - when you start to build an amenity, you will notice that certain pathways in your park are highlighted in a different colour. Red and purple are the paths you need to pay attention to as these are where demand is moderate to high. Placing amenities on or near these areas will improve your amenity coverage and satisfy your guests. If you have placed the amenity properly, the path should turn blue once the building has been completed.
- Have a variety of amenity buildings - you can have amenity buildings that sell food, drink, and other shopping items such as gifts. Having a variety of amenity types will increase your coverage as well as increase your chance of keeping guests happy across the park. However, food and drink amenities should always take priority.
What Are Amenities?
Amenities are a building type that you can find under the "guests" tab in certain game modes. They are buildings that generate valuable income for your park by selling food, drink, and other shopping items to guests.
How To Build Amenities
Building amenities is easy once you know how but there are a few different things that you can do while building them. On the side menu, you should have a tab that's labelled "guests". Click on this and it will open up all of the buildings that are currently available for you to build.
You should click on any amenity building (either small, medium, or large). After you click on this, you will see the highlighted pathways appear in your park. You will also see a small but detailed side menu appear in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. This is important so don't rush ahead and place the building down just yet.
You can change the amenity building type through this menu.
- The cutlery icon is for food.
- The cup icon is for drinks.
- The gift icon is for shopping/gift shop.
You will also be able to see what the demand is for that type of building before you place it down. Once you're happy with the building type and location, place it down. You will then have another side menu appear. Do not panic, it looks complicated but it's simple.
On here, you should have a "configure" control prompt. Click on the appropriate control and it will open up another sub-menu. This is where you will be able to change what type of product the building is selling. You will also be able to see "interior modules". This is where you can choose some items to go inside the building like a fish tank or fossil exhibit. Each item will affect how the guests feel about the building.
All you need to do now is connect a path and wait for the building to be finished. If you have connected power to it, you will now have a working amenity building!
Amenities are one of many buildings that you need to understand and put in your park in Jurassic World Evolution 2. We have a guide that shows you how to get a small power station, substation, and pylons in challenge mode. Also, we have a guide on how to repair broken fences that should hopefully stop any dinosaurs from escaping.