Last week, Blizzard announced the latest mini-card set that will be making its way into the Forged in the Barrens Hearthstone Expansion, which features 66 new cards themed around the Wailing Caverns.
Today, Blizzard revealed the final list of cards that will be a part of the set which releases tomorrow, the 3rd of June.
There are 35 unique cards coming, filled with new and unique abilities based on one of the most loved dungeons from the original World of Warcraft.
The Wailing Caverns Mini Card Set Revealed
To take on a dungeon, you of course need adventurers. There are 8 new adventures that cost 2 mana and have 2/2 attack and health.
They each have a special bonus effect that features many traditional abilities:
- Divine Shield
- Spell Damage +1
Every class has gained 3 new cards each with different effects, like additional spell school support or a deeper connection with minions types.
Mutanus the Devourer - 7 Mana 4/4
- Battlecry: Eat a minion in your opponent's hand. Gain its stats.
Archdruid Naralex - 3 Mana 3/3
- Dormant for 2 turns. While Dormant, add a Dream card to your hand at the end of your turn.
Devouring Ectoplasm - 3 Mana 3/2
- Deathrattle: Summon a 2/2 adventurer with a random Bonus effect.
Selfless Sidekick - 7 Mana 6/6
- Battlecry: Equip a random weapon from your deck.
Meeting Stone - 1 Mana 0/2
- At the end of your turn, add a 2/2 adventurer with a random bonus effect to your hand.
The full 66 card set is available June 3rd, through the in-game shop for $14.99 USD or 2000 gold.