Master Chief is quite the fashionista, don't you know. With the latest announcement from Xbox's brand partnerships team, we're going to see a Spring 2022 Xbox nail polish crossover.
OPI, the popular nail care and polish brand, are teaming up with Xbox to launch a 'gaming-inspired' nail polish palette, helping players express themselves through gaming and nail art.
All the colours have names and shades derived from the world of gaming, and if you purchase them in the US, fans unlock the exact shades in both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5. That's right, Halo Infinite and Forza fans can deck out their Spartan or vehicle with OPI's nail colours in-game, starting February 1st.
Here's an example of the wonderful-looking Spartan:
And here's what the car looks like in Forza Horizon 5 (it must be expensive to paint a car with nail polish):
Here are all the colours available! Be warned, gamer names ahead.
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks*: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar*: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint*: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me*: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked*: Unlock a world of colour that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry*: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.
(* - Available in Powder Perfection. All shades are available in GelColour, Infinite Shine, and Nail Lacquer)
The shades are available on February 1st worldwide wherever OPI is sold.