The Redfall release time is incredibly useful information if you're looking at dropping into the action at the earliest possible moment. Redfall is an open-world co-op first-person shooter title from Arkane Studios Austin.
Thanks to its open-world nature, there's plenty to explore in the world of Redfall, a world full of vampires and other mystical beings attempting to stop you from regaining control of the town. With all kinds of abilities to master, loading in as soon as possible is guaranteed to give you an advantage.
Before we take a closer look at the Redfall release time, don't forget to check out our most recent Redfall preview and a closer look at all of the Redfall weapons available to use.
Redfall release time
Depending on your region, the Redfall release time will be different. Thankfully, the team behind the game has provided a closer look at when the servers are switching on. Here's everything you need to know:
- London - May 2 at 1AM BST
- Berlin - May 2 at 2AM CEST
- Austin - May 1 at 7PM CDT
- Boston - May 1 at 8PM EDT
- Seattle - May 1 at 5PM PDT
- Sau Paulo - May 1 at 9PM BRT
- Tokyo - May 2 at 9AM JST
- Sydney - May 2 at 10AM AEST
When can you preload Redfall?
The Redfall preload is live right now! This means you can start downloading the full version of the game if you've pre-ordered it. Xbox, PlayStation, and PC players will have the full game ready to go before the Redfall release time hits.
If you've pre-ordered it and the download doesn't start automatically, here are a few handy tips you can follow to get it underway.
- Open the search bar and type in Redfall
- Select Redfall from the options
- Press the 'Install Early' option
- Wait for release day!
- Select the Redfall game tile
- Press the countdown timer
- Switch on the auto-download option and wait for it to start
- Select Redfall on Steam or the Microsoft Store
- Click on the game and an option to preload should appear
- Start the download
There you have it, that's all there is to know about the Redfall release time. For more on the game, check out our other guides revealing if Redfall has split-screen local co-op and all of the available pre-order bonuses.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Redfall page.