The Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 May 1 patch notes are out in the open and many are wondering what Infinity Ward has adjusted this time around. Unlike the main seasonal updates, these are smaller updates that contain fewer changes to Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer.
The start of Season 3 Reloaded is moving into view and while everyone continues to master the Warzone 2 meta and the best Modern Warfare 2 SMG, there are still plenty of bugs and glitches affecting players across both titles. Thankfully, the May 1 update addresses a few of the issues.
Before we take a closer look at the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 May 1 patch notes, take a look at our guides showcasing the best Modern Warfare 2 ranked play loadouts and all there is to know about the next Warzone 2 double XP event.
Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 May 1 patch notes
- Added Tracer preview to Bundles
- Fixed an issue where the reactive weapon menu text would appear on weapons that are not reactive
- Fixed an issue with Attachment tuning where adjusting one axis and not the other, then saving the weapon as a Custom Blueprint resets tuning
- Fixed an issue in Gunsmith where all weapons would show a maxed out progress bar on the first level in the Receiver tab
- Fixed an issue where the “What’s Hot” menu category was not functioning correctly for some Xbox Players
- Fixed an issue where Prestige icons were displaying incorrectly in the Multiplayer Scoreboard
- Atomgrad Raid Episode 01: Fixed an issue where Players could not equip the oxygen mask between teammates while submerged
- Addressed an issue where the Scoreboard could not be opened or would cause flickering for some Players in Multiplayer matches
- Fixed an issue where the squad placement screen would not play while watching the Killcam when a squad was fully wiped in Massive Resurgence
- Addressed a number of known crashes in Plunder
- Addressed an issue where nameplates were appearing for some Players
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s free Contraband weapons would sometimes not equip
- Fixed an issue with the Revive Pistol persisting between some matches as a Field Upgrade despite a Player failing to exfil
As expected, the May 1 patch notes don't contain many major changes but the fix that allows players to open the scoreboard is a much-needed improvement.
That's all there is to know about the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 May 1 patch notes. For more, check out our guides showcasing the best Warzone 2 ISO Hemlock loadout and the best Modern Warfare 2 assault rifle for multiplayer action.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides , Call of Duty: Warzone 2 , and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 pages.