One of the most important aspects of Genshin Impact is the Statues of the Seven. They play a significant role in the game, and can provide some much-needed healing for your team.
So, it is almost a must for every Genshin Impact player to know all the locations of the Statues of the Seven - especially now that the Sumeru region is open for business, and we'll need these statues to turn our Traveler into a Dendro warrior. With that being said, here are all the Statue of the Seven locations in Genshin Impact.
If you're continuing your Teyvat adventure or jumping back in for the Version 3.0 update, then we suggest taking a look at our tier list, and codes page, to see how your team holds up and get some freebies.
Genshin Impact - Statue of the Seven Locations
You can divide your quest to find all the Statues of the Seven in Genshin Impact according to region, to make it a little easier. There are five in Mondstadt, five in Liyue, and six in Inazuma.
For the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt, here are their locations:
- Below Galesong Hill, in Windrise
- In the middle of Starfell Lake
- In Stormterror's Lair, in the Brightcrown Mountains
- Near Springvale and the Dawn Winery
- At Dragonspine
For Liyue's Statues of the Seven, you'll need to go here:
- In the middle of Bishui Plain
- At Qiongji Estuary, below Dragonspine
- North across the water from Liyue Harbor
- In the middle of Danyu Ruins
- On top of Qingyun Peak
Inazuma's Statues of the Seven can be found across the islands, in these places:
- East coast of Tsurumi Island
- North-East of Seirai Island
- West coast of Watatsumi Island
- In the center of Yashiori Island
- In the center of Kannazuka
- Just outside of Ritou, on Narukami Island
As for the Sumeru Statues of the Seven, they are here:
- Gandharva Ville, outside the Chasm.
- South of Mawtiyima Forest, North-West of the Chasm.
- Vissudha Field, west of Sumeru City and Yazadaha Pool.
- On the left-hand cliff of the Devantaka Mountain, south of Vimara Village.
- In between the Pardis Dhyai and Yasna Monument in the Ashavan Realm.
The last, 'hidden' Statue of the Seven in Sumeru is found by completing a quest. The World Quest is called Woodland Encounter - Aranyaka: Part I, and must be completed in order to find and activate the last Statue.
The Sumeru desert has now been added to the game as well, and there's another handful of statues to find:
- Above the Valley of Dahri, on the Western side.
- To the Western end of the Abdju Road, in the desert - in front of the Mausoleum of King Deshret.
- Above Aaru Village, easily reachable by the path from Caravan Ribat.
How to use the Statue of the Seven in Genshin Impact
When you locate a Statue of the Seven in Genshin Impact, you just need to interact with it in order to use it depending on the purpose you want to utilize.
To get your Traveler to use the element associated with the region's Statue, you need to be controlling them - and then select 'Resonate'. This will change your Traveler's element from Anemo, Geo, Electro, or now Dendro.
Aside from the mentioned usages of the Statue of the Seven, you can also use it to unlock new maps, increase your maximum stamina, and could serve as a Teleport Waypoint for the Traveler.