If you are one of those gamers who loves collecting beautiful screenshots, you will definitely want to learn how to take screenshots in Baldur's Gate 3. Without a doubt, the game looks fantastic and has many charming locations where you can make lovely pictures.
To help you expand your collection of screenshots or make some awesome desktop wallpapers, we will tell you how to take screenshots in Baldur's Gate 3 on different gaming platforms, such as PC, PS5, and Xbox. So without further ado, let's get into it!
If you want to learn even more about this RPG, feel free to read our guide on how to move objects in Baldur's Gate 3. Also, you can take a look at our article on how to change your name in Baldur's Gate 3.
How to take screenshots in Baldur's Gate 3
Taking screenshots in different games is a pretty straightforward process since all you need to do is press a proper button on your keyboard or joypad. Therefore, the method of taking screenshots in Baldur’s Gate 3 is no different from any other game. Now you can see which button exactly you need to press if you want to take a screenshot on PC:
- If you are a PC user and playing Baldur's Gate 3 via Steam, find and press the F12 button to take a picture. After that, you will see a notification of the successfully taken screenshot at the top right corner of your monitor.
- The other method to take a screenshot on a PC is to find and press the “Print Screen” button.
Take into account that if you are taking screenshots via Steam by pressing the F12 button, to see them, you'll need to go to Baldur's Gate 3 page in your Steam Library and then find the tab 'SCREENSHOTS'. All the screenshots will be stored there. However, if you take a screenshot by pressing the 'Print Screen' button, it will be saved directly to your computer.
- Read more: Baldur's Gate 3 - How to change difficulty
Now, let's see how you can take screenshots on other gaming devices:
- PlayStation users should press the 'screenshot' button to take a picture. This is the button just to the left of the touch screen.
- If you are planning to play Baldur's Gate 3 on Xbox, then to take a screenshot, simply the icon of two boxes together, next to the Xbox button.
Now you know everything about taking screenshots in Baldur’s Gate 3 on various devices, we hope you won't face any difficulties with this process and will add a lot of new screenshots to your collection!