GTA Online allows you to make your own character to live in Los Santos. Who you choose to be is up to you. You can own a nightclub, be a CEO or run a Weed Farm as an MC President. How you live your life in the city is down to you, and there are plenty of things to do to keep you busy. You can find all of our guides for GTA Online here in our walkthrough hub.
All of our guides that are updated weekly can be found here. They're worth checking out as you can get some cool cars and extra cash.
- Weekly update - All rewards, discounts, and more!
- Podium car and how to get it
- How to make money this week
- Prize Ride Challenge
Some of our guides based on in-game heists can be found here.
- How to start the Cayo Perico heist
- How to start The Contract
- The Contract payout
- Diamond Casino heist payout
This is where our guides for basic gameplay and life in Los Santos can be found.
- How to play as Franklin and Lamar
- Freemode events
- How to turn Passive Mode on and off
- How to change your appearance
- How to turn off voice chat
- Shipwreck locations
- Register as a CEO
- Register as a VIP
- Register as an MC President
- Maximum number of CEO, VIP, and MC Presidents reached message explained
GTA Online lets you be as good or as bad as you want to be. Los Santos lets you be as much of a criminal or business entrepreneur as you want to be. It can take a while to get yourself set up with enough money and weaponry to settle in properly, so we hope our collection of guides will help! Also, we have a guide on how to get a heavy rifle and how to get a compact EMP launcher - two useful weapons for making a statement in the city.