GTA Online went from being a fun online version of GTA 5 into its own beat, thanks to a ton of updates that added more unique vehicle-based gameplay mechanics and missions.
There is just so much to do, whether it's Rocket League-style Bomb Ball arena battles, stunt races, and even motorcycle-based missions for those that have biker gang fantasies.
GTA Online Daily Objective: How To Do Clubhouse Contracts
Not only can you be a biker in GTA Online but you can be the president of a Motorcycle Club and do Clubhouse Contracts for extra money.
Doing GTA Online Clubhouse Contracts is a pretty good thing, not just for the basic rewards but the additional ones you get when you fulfill the Daily Objective.
As most GTA Online fans know, Daily Objectives are done to spice things up and make players try different things for rewards, including doing some Clubhouse Contract missions.
In order to do Clubhouse Contracts in GTA Online, make sure to purchase a clubhouse from the Maze Bank Foreclosure website, and prepare to see your wallet get hurt.
Once you have your clubhouse, you can do the following Clubhouse Contracts, a number of which can be done solo:
- By the Pound: Reward: $25,500 (If two bags are delivered successfully).
- Cracked: Can be completed Solo (Rewards Cash and RP)
- Fragile Goods: Reward: $12,500 - $34,000
- Guns for Hire: Reward: Cash and RP
- Gunrunning: Reward: Cash and RP
- Jailbreak: Reward: $22,500
- Nine-Tenths of the Law: Reward: Cash and RP
- Outrider: Reward: Cash and RP
- P.O.W.: Reward: $23,000
- Torched: Reward: Cash and RP
- Weapon of Choice: Reward: $18,000 - $21,000
GTA Online, which comes with GTA 5, is now available on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Grand Theft Auto page.