Godfall, Counterplay Games' loot-based melee combat game, has just received a sizeable 2.2.4 patch.
Adding plenty of fixes to both the PS5 and PC versions of the game, it also tweaks HDR settings on Sony's machine.
Godfall Update 2.2.4 Patch Notes
General – All Platforms
- Solved an issue where the host of a multiplayer match would incur a blank screen if a player in the party had not yet unlocked the boss encounter.
- Solved an issue in multiplayer when the user browsing a menu during a cutscene would be stuck outside after the cutscene and display the character with placeholder textures.
- Added additional logic around enemy spawn locations to prevent enemies from appearing in inaccessible spots on the map.
- Solved an issue where Objectives would not update properly.
- Solved an issue that could cause ranged enemies in the Tower of Trials to move to attack from melee range instead of the appropriate ranged distance.
- Solved an issue where enemies would lose target tracking of players in the Tower of Trials.
- Solved an issue where simultaneously killing the last set of enemies in the Tower of Trials could cause enemy waves to stop spawning.
- Solved a ray tracing issue in the Air Realm that caused a disproportionate negative impact on framerate.
- Solved a rendering crash that could occur when browsing the personal menus.
- Solved a crash that could occur with an internal spatial significance system miscommunicating with the server.
- Added game server capacity in Singapore, Sydney, and Canadian regions for increased multiplayer stability.
PlayStation 5 Only
- Tuned HDR output settings to reduce overexposure & bloom.
For more on Godfall, be sure to check out our review. In it, we had the following to say:
"Godfall attempts to build a world that players will want to run through ad infinitum to earn fresh loot, but fails to provide adequate reasons to do so."