The Genshin Impact Electro Traveler leaks have started.
Not long after rumors began swirling about Genshin Impact 2.0, noted leaker Honey Hunter posted details about the Electro Traveler’s Elemental abilities and confirmed what we suspected already about their Ascension requirements.
As for when we’ll see the Electro Traveler, it depends on how miHoYo handles the next Genshin Impact update.
With the 1.6 update teasing the Inazuma chapter prologue already, we expect we’ll be headed to the new region sometime in July, though whether miHoYo plans on turning the prologue into Genshin Impact 1.7 and releases 2.0 at a later date, we still don’t know for sure.
Note the following information is based on an initial translation from Honey Hunter. Names could change between now and release.
[Header image courtesy of Lumie_Lumie]
Genshin Impact Electro Traveler Release Date
The Electro Traveler will release whenever we can finally travel to Inazuma.
As mentioned, that could be in July, though it may be a bit later if miHoYo has other plans for rollout.
How to Get Electro Traveler
Assuming miHoYo doesn't change how we change the Traveler's element, you'll just need to seek out an Inazuma Statue of the Seven and interact with it to change the Traveler's element to Electro.
Changing the Traveler back only requires you to interact with a Statue of the Seven representing another element.
Electro Traveler Elemental Skill
- Creates three Electro shadows that damage enemies and mark them with Feng Rang Gou Jade. Casting the skill again clears the Jade from enemies.
Feng Rang Gou Jade
- When near an enemy marked with Jade, the Traveler absorbs Elemental energy faster and has increased Elemental power
Electro Traveler Elemental Burst
- Generates an Electro shield, damages enemies, and knocks them back
- Normal and charged attacks summon a lightning bolt that deals Electro damage and restores Elemental energy
Electro Traveler Talents
- Reduces Raikage Sword cooldown time
- Increases Elemental energy recovery from Feng Rang Gou Jade by 10%
Electro Traveler Constellations
Feng Rang's Thunder
- Lets you produce 3 Feng Rang Gou Jade when using Raikage Sword
- Reduces enemy Electro resistance by 10% when lighting from the Burst strikes them
Yuan Lei (tentative name)
- Raises Elemental Burst level by 3
Unpredictable Yunlei (tentative name)
- Increases Elemental energy restoration from Jade by 100% if current energy level is below 35%
Thunder of the Wild
- Raises Raikage Sword's level by 3
- Each strike from the Burst's thunder attack increases the next thunder attack's power by 100% and restores a full point of Elemental energy
Electro Traveler Ascension
The Electro Traveler's character and level Ascension materials are the same as for Anemo and Geo Traveler.