Genshin Impact 2.2 leaks are already rolling out, and while there's still a fair bit of mystery surrounding the next step of our Inazuma trip, some things are all but guaranteed.
Of course, there's still plenty to keep us busy until that point. Hyakunin Ikki runs for a few more days, and the Lunar Realm fishing tournament follows soon after. Make sure to brush up on your fishing skills if you haven't already.
Genshin Impact 2.2 Banners
So far, the only confirmed Genshin Impact 2.2 banner is one including Thoma. miHoYo continued its tradition of revealing the next banner's characters by giving the Kamisato aid his own introductory tweet.
It's not clear yet who might be accompanying him, though. Thoma is a four-star character, so there's a stronger headline character yet to be revealed. Yae Miko of the Narukami Shrine may finally make an appearance, though some rumors point to Genshin Impact 2.2 banner re-runs, since the Moonchase Festival will take the Traveler back to Liyue.
Prior to deleting their account, former Genshin leaker abc4real said the reruns could include Hu Tao or Childe, though some also speculate Ganyu might appear again. Ubatcha, another leaker, said one order that's subject to change is Yae Miko and Ganyu for the 2.2 update, followed by Hu Tao and Albedo for 2.3.
Genshin Impact 2.2 Spiral Abyss
Genshin Intel says the Spiral Abyss is getting a significant overhaul as well.
Spiral Abyss Phase 1
- Characters with 50% or more Energy get an attack buff of 6.5% every second for up to 10 stacks. Disappears if Energy drops below 30%
Spiral Abyss Phase 2
- Characters with full energy get one stack of Blessed Effusion per second, with a max stack of 10. Using a Burst clears all stacks and grants a 5% increase in overall damage per stack for 10 seconds
Spiral Abyss Phase 3
- Characters with 50% or more Energy release continuous shockwaves that damage enemies. At 100% Energy, these shockwaves gain roughly 60% more power
Genshin Impact 2.2 Enemies
Ubatcha and Honey Hunter said 2.2 will introduce new enemies called Riftstalkers, with a weaker Whelp variant and a standard large Riftstalker. These enemies inflict Bleed, a new status effect that reportedly sees the active character and possibly the entire party lose HP at intervals. Riftstalkers can possibly attack through shields as well.
Genshin Impact 2.2 Events
Genshin Intel leaked several details about 2.2 events, including a flower show and an event that revolves around songs.
To the World's Sounds Listening
- Play an instrument from Kazuha at certain locations with other characaters.
- Each song has three difficulty levels
- The instrument is permanent, earned as one of the event rewards.
Dreams of Bloom
- Grow flowers in the Serenitea Pot
- You'll get one pack of random seeds per day
- Flowers may be gifted to friends
- Roguelike dungeon crawler
- Use Replicas and Shikifuda to get buffs and charms during the dungeons
- Earn Aged Tokens to redeem for event items
Genshin Impact 2.2 Tsurumi Island
Tsurumi is the last Inazuma island, and it's supposed to show up in the 2.2 update. Some leaks are floating around with what's possibly Tsurumi Island beta footage, though we're not completely sold on it just yet. The island itself looks potentially legitimate, though Thoma has Razer's skills and abilities.