The release of Classic WoW back in 2019 was an exciting time for fans of the MMO.
Since then, Classic has developed its own community who have enjoyed each phase of content introduced to the game.
We're now approaching Phase 6 which means the introduction of Naxxramas.
It's fair to say there's a lot of excitement for Phase 6 of Classic.
Let's check out everything we know about WoW Classic's Phase 6 update.
Blizzard has yet to confirm the release date of Phase 6.
However, the Phase 6 update has recently been released for testing on the Public Test Realm.
This would suggest it won't be long until we see the official release of Phase 6.
Hopefully, this means we'll receive the update by late November or early December.
Phase 6 Changes And Details
Naxxrammas is set to arrive in Classic WoW for Phase 6.
The floating necropolis located above the Plaguelands is home to the lich, Kel'Thuzad.
Naxx is a 40 man raid which will undoubtedly be the toughest challenge in Classic so far.
The raid consists of four different wings which end with the penultimate battle with Kel'Thuzad.
Players have been waiting to gain access to Naxx since Classic servers opened, this will certainly be an exciting moment for the community.
items And Content
The changes listed below are courtesy of Kalvax, a Community manager on the Blizzard forums:
These are the specific changes that have been introduced to the PTR for Phase 6.
- Being exalted with your Warsong Gulch faction now offers epic quality leg gear
- Crafted nature resist pieces are now available with Cenarion Circle reputation.
- Nature resist enchants for leg and head gear are now available from Zul’Gurub.
- Several skill books for new skill ranks (Frost Ward, Shadow Ward, Flame Shock, Conjure Food, Eviscerate, Ferocious Bite) are obtainable.
- There are now PvP objectives in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands.
- An Epic nature resist ring is available from a quest to kill an Elemental Lord in Cenarion Hold.
- The Argent Dawn token system offers a way for players to earn gear by turning in components at Light’s Hope Chapel.
Phase 6 will also introduce a set of scourge invasions to Azeroth.
This will mark the opening of Naxxrammas and force players to drive back the hordes of scourge enemies.
Killing these undead enemies will allow players to unlock new gear and will tie to the Argent Dawn Faction
It's fair to say there's a lot of hype for Phase 6 of Classic.
However, sadly Phase 6 will likely mark the end of updates to Classic WoW.
Players are hoping for the reveal of a Burning Crusade server at BlizzCon 2021.
We'll have to wait and see what Blizzard have in store for us and keep our fingers crossed for a big announcement at BlizzCon 2021