This year has been massive for gaming.
We've seen some incredible games come to our screens.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Black Ops Cold War to name a few.
Let's not forget the arrival of next-gen, the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
If you were lucky enough to get your hands on a PS5 we've got a tip to greatly improve FPS!
How To Improve FPS
FPS is always important when it comes to gaming.
Low FPS will result in jerky movements and what looks like lag.
In reality, it's your system being unable to keep up with the game.
We know that the PS5 is pretty beasty but the higher FPS the better performance so how do we achieve that?
It's as simple as turning on performance mode.
Click here to read our guide on how to do so!
Need More PS5 Help?
We've got you sorted. Below you'll find an extensive list of guides we've curated to help you with your new PS5.
- Power Options -
- How To Turn Off PS5 With DualSense Controller?
- How To Restart PS5 With DualSense Controller?
- How to Enter Rest Mode On Your PS5?
- How To Set Time Until PS5 Enters Rest Mode?
- How to Set Time Until PS5 Controllers Turn Off?
Game Presets -
- How to Set PS5 Default difficulty?
- How to Set PS5 Default First-Person View?
- How to Set PS5 Default Third-Person View?
- How to Set PS5 'Resolution Mode' As Default?
- How to Set PS5 'Performance Mode' As Default?
PS5 Friends -
- How to view friends list on PS5?
- How to message friends on PS5? [Coming Soon]
- How to send a friend request on PS5?
- How to accept a friend request on PS5?
PS5 Social Accounts
- How to link your Twitch account?
- How to link your Spotify account?
- How to link your Twitter account?
- How to link your YouTube account?
PS5 Features -