PlayStation Plus games for September 2020 have been announced, meaning we can start speculating about the next freebies we'll get to play.
The monthly subscription service allows gamers to claim certain games for a small amount and there's no better time to get involved.
This service will no doubt continue into the next-generation of consoles and be a great selling point in the PS5 vs Xbox Series X debate.
Find out more about October's PlayStation Plus rewards by clicking the links below:
PlayStation Plus October Free Games
We don't know what'll be coming in October, but we've made some predictions below!
When Will PlayStation Plus September Games Be Available?
The free PlayStation Plus games for April will be available from the 2nd September until 7th October.
The free games are usually announced roughly a week before release, so expect them to be shown off on the 26th August.
Given that October is home to Halloween, we'd love to see Man of Medan land on Plus - just in time for Supermassive Games' next title, Little Hope, launching on 30 October.
Maybe we could be treated to gothic adventure MediEvil, too, although it only launched last year.
This month's discounts are unknown, however, if you're looking for a great deal on PlayStation Plus you can purchase it here.
How Do I Download PlayStation Plus Games?
- Click the PlayStation Plus icon on your PlayStation home menu
- Click the game that you want to download by scrolling left or right and select it with X
- Then click 'Add to Library', followed by 'OK'
- Press O to come back to the PlayStation Plus menu
- Press down to see the PlayStation Plus games in your library and click 'Download'
- Once it has downloaded, simply press 'Start' to play!
How Long Will The Game Last?
As long as you're a PlayStation Plus member, you will be able to keep the game for as long as you like - even if you delete the game from your hard drive.