'An Inter-Egg-Sting Development' continues the Team Rocket narrative started back in 2019.
The storyline began with 'A Troubling Situation' and introduced us to their invasion plans.
'A Troubling Situation' also acts as somewhat of a tutorial quest.
After it's completion, players are allowed to take part in the monthly Team Rocket quest that cycles each month.
Let's check out October's 'An Inter-Egg-Sting Development' quest and the tasks and rewards players can expect.
'An Inter-Egg-Sting Development' Tasks And Rewards
It's fair to say October's Team Rocket quest has plenty of exciting rewards for players to unlock.
Below is a list of the various steps and rewards for 'An Inter-Egg-Sting Development':
An Inter-Egg-Sting Development Quest (1/6)
- Spin 5 PokeStops (500 XP)
- Defeat 3 Team Rocket Grunts (500 XP)
- Catch 1 Shadow Pokemon (Meowth Encounter)
Rewards: 500 Stardust, 10 Pokeballs, 10 Razz Berries
An Inter-Egg-Sting Development Quest (2/6)
- Catch 5 Shadow Pokemon (750 XP)
- Make 3 Nice Curveball Throws In A Row (750 XP)
- Purify 5 Shadow Pokemon (750 XP)
Rewards: 1,500 Stardust, 10 Great Balls, Larvitar Encounter
An Inter-Egg-Sting Development Quest (3/6)
- Defeat Team Go Rocket Leader 3 Times (1,000 XP)
- Hatch 3 Eggs (1,000 XP)
- Earn 5 Candies Walking With Your Buddy (1,000 XP)
Reward: 1,500 Stardust, 3 Golden Razz Berries, Toxicroack Encounter
An Inter-Egg-Sting Development Quest (4/6)
- Defeat Team GO Rocket Leader Arlo (1,250 XP)
- Defeat Team GO Rocket Leader Cliff (1,250 XP)
- Defeat Team GO Rocket Leader Sierra (1,250 XP)
Reward: 5 Hyper Potions, Super Rocket Radar, 3 Revives
An Inter-Egg-Sting Development Quest (5/6)
- Find The Team GO Rocket Boss Giovanni (2,500 Stardust)
- Battle The Team GO Rocket Boss (1,500 XP)
- Defeat The Team GO Rocket Boss (3 Silver Pinap Berries)
Reward: 3,000 Stardust, 1 Fast TM, 1 Charged TM
An Inter-Egg-Sting Development Quest (6/6)
These 3 objectives will already be complete rewarding you with 2,000 XP each.
Rewards: 3 Max Revive, 20 Ultra Balls, 1 Elite Charged TM
This month's quest has plenty of objectives for players to get stuck into.
Best of luck in completing the challenges and obtaining all of the rewards.
New Strange Eggs have arrived in Pokemon GO containing rare Dark and Poison-type Pokemon.
Check out our dedicated article that outlines how to collect these Strange Eggs here.