Motion Twin announced a new trailer showcasing crossover content for Dead Cells, including Hollow Knight and more. The indie roguelite will be joined by other popular indie characters in the latest update, in a way, and it introduces a number of new features as well.
Dead Cells "Everyone Is Here" Update
The Dead Cells Everyone Is Here trailer showcases the game's main character donning costumes and the signature weapons of other indie heroes. So far, here are the indie titles confirmed to crossover with Dead Cells for this update:
- Curse Of The Dead Gods
- Hollow Knight
- Hyper Light Drifter
- Skul: The Hero Slayer
The trailer showcased each piece of the new crossover content, but it's more than just costumes.
In a separate patch notes post, the developers also put out every content that the players are getting from the crossover series. Along with the costumes, the Dead Cells hero is getting a new weapon from each game.
- Blasphemous - Face Flask(weapon)/Pentitent's Outfit(costume)
- Curse Of The Dead Gods - Machete and Pistol(weapon)/Explorer's Outfit(costume)
- Guacamelee - Pollo Power(weapon)/Luchador's Outfit(costume)
- Hollow Knight - Pure Nail(weapon)/Vessel's Outfit(costume)
- Hyper Light Drifter - Hard Light Sword and Hard Light Gun(weapon)/ The Magician's Outfit(costume)
- Skul: The Hero Slayer - Bone(weapon)/Little Bone's Outfit(costume)
Each of these weapons have unique combos and properties to offer while staying true as a reference to their original game - assuming you can get them, of course. Head to the Prisoner's Quarters and clear the new challenge rooms there to unlock Dead Cells' new equipment.
Read more: Among Us just got several new roles
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming News page.