Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection is coming very soon, the new game will feature a total of six playable games and is split into two different storylines in the collection.
Featuring both the Mega Man Zero series and the Mega Man ZX series, this is a must-have game for fans of Mega Man.
Let's take a look at what else we know about the upcoming Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection.
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection is set to release on February 25th, 2020 worldwide, so it will be one of the earlier 2020 games that we will have our eyes on!
What's Included In The Collection?
As mentioned above the collection will feature four games from the Mega Man Zero series and two games from the Mega Man ZX line. Listed below is a brief summary of each of the games included for both series!
Mega Man Zero Series
- Mega Man Zero: "Released in April 2002, this traditional 2D action game depicts the world a few hundred years after the Mega Man X series. A new adventure begins with the popular character Zero as our hero!"
- Mega Man Zero 2: "Released in May 2003, this game is set one year after Zero's battle with Copy X. Check out the upgraded system features such as Form changing and EX Skills"
- Mega Man Zero 3: "Released in April 2004, this game is highlighted by the debut of wicked Dr. Weil. Dive deeper into this world thanks to the addition of numerous voice contents!"
- Mega Man Zero 4: "Released in April 2005, this game is the last instalment in the Zero series. Try fighting with the newly added weapon, Zero Knuckle! Steal weapons from your enemies to battle in a variety of ways!"
Mega Man ZX Series
- Mega Man ZX: "Released in July 2006, this game is set hundreds of years after the Zero series. Use biometal to get various abilities, increase the searchable areas, and unveil all of the story! The M.E.G.A. System allows you to alternate between the hero's abilities in real-time!"
- Mega Man ZX Advent: "Released in July 2007, this game is set four years and eight months after Mega Man ZX and takes over where that one left off. The battle between the various Mega Men begins anew over the recently discovered Biometal Model A. With the power of Biometal Model A, you can use A-Trans to copy boss abilities!"
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection will be playable on ALL major consoles and platforms including Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, and PC!
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection will retail for $39.99 CDN, so a lot less than retail as these titles are re-releases.
If you are pre-order the collection now you will be granted an ample amount of rewards when the game releases. As stated on their website if you pre-order you will gain access to "Mega Man Zero/ZX Reploid Remixes" music compilation, complete with six background arrangements for use in-game and an additional four original tunes.".
Here you can find the trailer for Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection
Follow us on Twitter for the latest Mega Man news. Tweet us if you will be checking out the Mega Man collection!
Written ByNick Farrell@NCF7_