Madden NFL 21 is here, and if you're investing in Franchise mode, you'll want to know how to trade players.
This is the best way of swapping players with other teams, helping you plug gaps in your lineup.
Here's how it works.
Madden NFL 21: How To Trade
- In your Franchise mode, head to the "Team" tab of your menu.
- Select "Trade Centre"
You'll get three options here.
- Trade block will let you swap with teams that have listed their players for trading.
- Upgrade position will recommend players that could boost your team, either by offering a step up from a current player or by filling a gap.
- Manual trade lets you trade with anyone, for anyone - provided the offer is accepted, of course.
Next, find the player you're looking for and add them to the trade.
- Press start to advance, and then you're able to offer a draft pick or one of your players.
- Select your option, and then press start again.
Now you'll be able to submit the trade (press start again). If the offer is rejected, you'll have to renegotiate.
If it's accepted, however, you'll end up with a new player or two!