Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 is on the minds of players around the world as we approach its release date. With the current season being extended, we're all speculating what we may see in the next phase of Fortnite; since its clean slate back in October 2019, players have praised this new beginning approach.
Here's what we want to see in the next season.
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST FORTNITE CONTENT HERE!
One of the main points of Season 2 was to start with a blank slate for Fortnite, with this Epic Games completely wiped the weapon pool and started over with minimal weapons.
We have not seen many additions to the weapon pool since the release of Chapter 2 but the following items are a must-have for the next season:
- Shield Cannon - Something similar to the Bandage Bazooka but this variant would give off small shield portions upon firing.
- Heavy AR - This item has actually been in the game files for quite some time now, whether or not we get the gun in the game this season is still up for debate.
- Deagle - One of the coolest guns during Chapter 1 was also one of the best to use and it would be amazing to see a return.
Cosmetic items are perhaps the biggest aspect of Fortnite to many players, there is an endless amount of skins in Fortnite at the moment.
And with Epic Games adding more every day it seems, we can expect some pretty crazy ones next season.
With the next season probably going to run into St. Patrick's Day and Easter, here are some skins we want to see!
- New Valentine's Day Skins: Maybe some new versions of classic skins, something like the Frozen Nog Ops version we just received.
- New Easter Skins: Since we already have two Easter Bunny skins, maybe give us some darker versions of these skins?
- New St. Patrick's Day Skins: This one is hard to pinpoint what Epic Games may reveal to us, however, a skin based off an actual four-leaf clover would be amazing to see!
Of course, with the new Chapter of Fortnite, we got a brand new map filled with unseen POI's and areas to explore.
With every new season of Fortnite, we typically get one or more changes to the map, and we can fully expect this to come during Chapter 2 Season 2.
- Some new changes to existing POI's: Tweaking Slurpy Swamp's shield distribution so it isn't unlimited shield anymore.
- Brand new POI's or old POI's returned: Although it is unlikely, maybe it is finally time for Lazy Links to make a return.
- New Landmark areas for players to discover: More locations based off old locations, or related to the story in some regard.
What changes do you want to see during Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2! Let us know by tweeting at us!
Written ByNick Farrell@NCF7_