Division 2 recently took some downtime while the developers put a new update live.
The patch focuses mostly on fixing some bugs and issues involving Control Point supply rooms and The Summit.
Find the patch notes below!
Division 2 Patch Notes (November 3)
The update addresses issues similar to that of last weeks patch which ended The Last Resort event.
The 29 cosmetics that were available during the LTE can be purchased with premium credits now, with a 25% discount.
On of the bugs includes an issue where players would stay locked in Control Point supply rooms after killing enemies.
As well as that the missing objects and unusable elevators in The Summit have now been fixed.
You can find the patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where Control Point supply rooms would remain locked after killing Rogue Agents in the activity.
- Fixed an issue where certain floors in The Summit would have missing objectives or inoperable elevators.
- Fixed an issue where Recalibrating Attributes onto lower gear-score items would also downgrade the recalibrated value.
- Fixed an issue where the Rate of Fire attribute in the Recalibration Station did not appear at its proper maximum.
- Last Resort apparel event is now closed and will no longer be available.
- Last Resort apparel items are available for purchase with Premium Credits.
- The Legacy cache will become available with a rotated selection of apparel.
- Apparel event outfits will be available for standalone purchase with a 25% discount.
If you're picking up the Xbox Series S or X, or the PlayStation 5, The Division 2 will be playable on the new consoles through backwards compatibility.
However, unlike Rainbow Six: Siege, Ubisoft hasn't announced any next-gen specific features.