Asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight has a new update today, with the developers at Behaviour Interactive releasing a quick patch to address some bug fixing.
Those keen to know all the little nitty-gritty details on what has changed might want to have a quick look at the new patch notes, just below.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Notes 2.06
- Fixed an issue that might prevent medkits with 32 charges to completely heal the second health state.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors auras not to be shown if a killer equipped with the Discordance perk enters the activation range after the survivors have started repairing a generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused killers to have their first person view posture during the intro.
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween event hook auras to display a base.
- Fixed an issue that cause the Nightmare not to dissolve at the end of his mori animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Demogorgon not to have an animation when using the Shred ability.
- Fixed an issue that may allow the killer to use its power before Blighted Rush after they hook a survivor while equipped with the Blighted Serum.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Visceral Canker to appear if a killer is the only user equipped with a quest that would cause a canker to spawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused a survivor’s model to remain in a Cage of Atonement when disconnecting.
- Fixed an issue that caused Madness audio levels to be incorrect when switching spectated survivors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the killer’s music theme to be heard as a spectator in a custom game lobby.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused the framerate to drop intermittently during Trials.
Meanwhile, the game is still very much swimming in scary Halloween content right now.
If you happened to miss any of it, don't worry there's a recap just below, but know that this content won't be hear forever, with much of it only hanging around until November 4.
"The Eternal Blight event sees the return of the Pustula Flowers to the Fog, bringing with them Halloween items and add-ons from years past, as well as some new additions that are sure to provide plenty of treats, and even a few tricks for you to discover. The event brings with it the final chapter in The Hallowed Blight story arc that began in 2018."
"In Tome V: UNLEASHED, the Observer's Auris Web features new Halloween-themed Challenges. Take on the role of a Survivor and interact with the Pustula Flowers that have bloomed throughout The Entity’s Realm to harvest them for rewards and Bloodpoints. Venture into the trials and complete challenges exclusive to The Blight to uncover the story of Talbot Grimes’ slow descent into madness and his journey in The Entity’s Realm through new lore entries in The Archives. For the full story, revisit or experience The Hallowed Blight (2018) animatics for the first time through the Collection menu and return to Tome I to unlock The Hallowed Catalyst (2019) animatic."
"In addition to new Challenges, The Eternal Blight event also introduces the first universal Killer add-on: Blighted Serum. Available to all Killers through the Bloodweb, this limited-time add-on allows all the Killers of The Fog to access the power of the Pustula Flower, granting them a burst of speed similar to The Blight’s Rush ability after hooking a Survivor. Enjoy this ability while it lasts, as Blighted Serum will no longer be useable once the event comes to an end."