Warzone is getting a new update - that new update is 1.31.
Now it seems that Warzone is also getting a new update
With the likes of the unlimited stim glitch continuing to plague Warzone, fans will be hoping that this update will fix the vast majority of the game-breaking issues, allowing them to experience a bug-free game whether it’s flying into Verdansk or getting up close and personal on Rebirth Island.
Perhaps Activision is already implementing their new measures to address cheaters - having banned 60,000 cheaters recently.
Here are the patch notes for update 1.31 in Warzone and Modern Warfare
The update is reportedly going live on the 4th February at 11PM PT/5th February at 7AM GMT.
PS4 players are reporting that the update is roughly 11GB in size.
Warzone Update 1.31 Patch Notes
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32