The Fortnite mending machines were introduced in Season 7. However, they've managed to survive the storm circle, and they're back in Fortnite Season 8 too.
Baba Yaga's back on the island and she's got a few punch cards too. In order to complete one of Baba Yaga's punch card challenges, we need to interact with a mending machine.
Where to find these Fortnite Mending Machines?
Since these mending machines deal in health kits and shields, they can be found all over the island, quite literally. Most of them are placed close to named POIs so they aren't that difficult to spot.
Here's a map showing you all the locations of the mending machines in Fortnite Season 8.
Interestingly enough, there's a gas station close to every mending machine in Fortnite. So, it would be wise to check at gas stations for the signs of mending machines. Here's a list of all of them.
- On the southern wall of the gas station in Believer Beach
- On the northwest corner of a building outside the gas station at Viking Vessel
- Towards the east of Pleasant Park beside the gas station
- At the gas station at Bony Burbs
- At the T-junction north of Sludgy Swamp
- South of Hydro 16 on the west side of the gas station
- Right outside the building on Blue Steel Bridge
- West of Steamy Stacks
- North of Green Steel Bridge
- The gas station between Lake Canoe and The Aftermath
- The south west corner of Lazy Lake
- South of Catty Corner, outside the gas station
These mending machines pop up as small icons on your mini map as well, so you shouldn't have a problem locating them.
That being said, buying items from the mending machine requires gold. So make sure you have enough gold in store before you can actually make a purchase from these machines.