meaning,Chapter2, Season 7 of Fortnite is just around the corner, and most of the Foreshadowing Quests have gone live.
This week players will finally see UFOs appear on Apollo Island, abducting players and placing them back in random places on the map.
Of course, just as in any Season of Fortnite, there are insane Kevin the Cube rumors as well.
UFOs in Fortnite
It is possible that UFOs will start showing up as soon as today, June 1, 2021, with them appearing randomly around Apollo Island.
Accoring to data miners, UFOs will work in the following ways:
- When they abduct you they restore your Health & Shield to 100
- They have a max capacity of 20 players
- They can mass abduct a squad/enemies
- They select abductees before abducting them
- They appear from the first zone
- Takes 3 seconds to select/warn abductees
- Takes 2 seconds to abduct
- Only 1 spawns then they increase to 5 (I think)
- They appear 15 seconds after every storm
- Their chances of spawning (in zones order): 10%, 20%, 40%, 80%, 100%
- UFOs will start to appear at the end of this season (NOT IN COMPETITVE) and they will randomly abduct players, fully heal them and throw them somewhere else
READ MORE: When Does Season 7 Of Fortnite Start?
Obligatory Kevin the Cube Theory
With the Crop Circle now at Colossal Crops, Kevin the Cube conspiracies are starting to spread once again.
It seems players can find references to the Cube anywhere when it is more likely that the Crop Circle has to do with the Guardian Towers and The Spire.
Still, one of these days someone's Kevin the Cube theory will end up being correct, meaning it is certainly worth mentioning at least once a Season just in case.
It is a race to see which comes first, Half-Life 3 or the return of Kevin the Cube.