This sort of variety attracted players to scour the map and find the Exotic Weapon which works best for them.
Exotic Weapons are a little different from all the traditional weapons in Fortnite. For instance, not only do they vary in functionality, these Exotic Weapons can be purchased from NPCs in Fortnite Season 6.
Similarly, the damage on some of these Exotic Weapons is a little higher than other traditional weapons. This makes them much better and highly sought after in the primal-themed season.
All Exotic Weapons in Fortnite Season 6 and where to locate them
There a total of seven Exotic Weapons in Fortnite Season 6. All of them are scattered around the map and can be acquired from the respective NPCs.
All Exotic Weapons in Fortnite Season 6 are as follows:
- Raz’s Mythic Explosive Bow: Located at The Spire (Defeat Raz)
- Shadow Tracker Pistol: South of Misty Meadows near Dance Club Cabin (400 Gold Bars)
- Marksman Six Shooter: Located northwest of Lazy Lake (400 Gold Bars)
- Hop Rock Dualies: Located west of Weeping Woods Logjam Woodworks (500 Gold Bars)
- Grappler Bow: Located at Stealthy Stronghold (500 Gold Bars)
- Chug Cannon: Located at Slurpy Swamp (600 Gold Bars)
- Unstable Bow: Located northwest of Sweaty Sands (500 Gold Bars)
Players need to defeat Glyph Master Raz to get the Mythic Explosive Bow. However, the other Exotic Weapons in Fortnite can be purchased with Gold Bars.
The Shadow Tracker Pistol is sold by Power Chord, the Marksman Six Shooter sold by Deadfire, and the Hop Rock Dualies sold by Gutbomb. The Chug Cannon is the costliest Exotic Weapon and is sold by Slurp Jonesy.
Subsequently, players can purchase the Grappler Bow from Lara Croft, and they can also buy the Unstable Bow from Rebirth Raven.
These weapons are much more efficient than ground loot weapons, which is why these locations are often contested. Players planning to get these Exotic Weapons in Fortnite need to be careful as they can expect a fight at all of the aforementioned locations. Hence, the best way to acquire these weapons would be to play in a Squad mode.