It is Fortnite's fourth birthday, and the game is offering players a chance to earn some cute birthday-themed cosmetics by completing Birthday Challenges.
While Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 8, may have a dark theme, these challenges seem lighthearted and celebratory.
There are three different rewards available for completing four challenges.
September 27, 2021 -
It looks like the "Collect resources from balloon decorations" challenge never made it into the game, so players only need to worry about the other three challenges.
Fortnite Birthday Challenges Dates
The Fortnite Birthday Challenges go live on September 24, 2020, at 9 a.m. EST.
The Challenges end on September 28, so fans have a few days to work on them!
Fortnite Birthday Challenges
The Fortnite Birthday Challenges consist of:
- Throw Birthday Presents (4)
- Dance in front of Cakes (4)
- Consume Birthday Cakes in different matches (4)
- Collect resources from balloon decorations (50)
There is a new Punch Card from Birthday Brigade Ramirez available in-game to complete.
Fortnite Birthday Rewards
Players who complete Birthday challenges can earn the following rewards:
- 1 Challenge - Hooplay Hammer Pickaxe
- 2 Challenges - 4 Me??? Back Bling
- 3 Challenges - 4? Score! Emoticon
READ MORE: The Origin of Bim Bam Boom in Fortnite