Fortnite's Chapter 2 Season 4 is only a few weeks from its end, but Epic is continuing to fill the game with XP opportunities.
Week 12’s Challenges are being met with a new set of bonus challenges called 'XP Xtravaganza' and follow on from those in Week 11!
The challenges aren’t officially out yet, but they have leaked, so let’s see what we have in store before Chapter 2 Season 5!
Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 2Challenges Release Date
The new challenges will likely arrive on the 12th November 2020 at roughly 2-3pm GMT, as they often do!
Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 2 Challenges
The Week 2 challenges have been revealed as well as the respective stages by leakers on Twitter!
@iFireMonkey showed of the challenges for Weeks 2-4 in a tweet so here’s what to expect!
Here are the Week 2 challenges:
- Deal damage with Shotguns (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Deal 1,000 damage
- Stage 2/3 Deal 2,500 damage
- Stage 3/3 Deal 5,000 damage
- Eliminate 7 Opponents (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3: With Common Weapons
- Stage 2/3: With Rare Weapons
- Stage 3/3: With Epic Weapons
- Damage opponents using Choppa’s blades (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3: Deal 50 damage
- Stage 2/3: Deal 150 damage
- Stage 3/3: Deal 250 damage
- Catch fish (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3: 10 times
- Stage 2/3: 10 times with a Pro Fishing Rod
- Stage 3/3: 10 times with Explosives
- Consume 30 Foraged items (20,000 XP)
- Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (50,000 XP)
Overall, that’s 310,000 XP available Week 2, so get excited!
As more information is found we will update this piece accordingly.
The FIRST Gold Foil Skins
How To Complete The XP Xtravaganza Challenges
Most of these are all fairly simple to be honest.
Whether it’s dealing damage with the Choppa, or a shotgun, head to Team Rumble and take advantage of respawn to grind these challenges out!
Eliminations and consuming foraged items can be racked up the same way too, Team Rumble is your friend!
For fishing, we personally prefer a Solo game, as the zones shrink much more slowly leaving you enough time to catch all the fish you’ll need!
Finding a pro rod can be tough, but any Fishing Rod can be made into a Pro using 100 of each material at an upgrade station!
For shooting a gas can thrown by a teammate, go into duos with a friend and keep trying until you succeed!
We wish you luck!