Fortnite's Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 7 quests begin with Legendary Challenges on Thursday, July 21, 2021, at 3 p.m. BST/10 a.m. EST.
This week's Legendary challenges begin with players constructing a wooden hatchery.
There are threelocation on the map where this can be done, and all that is required is a bit of wood and interacting with a blue highlighted space.
Where to Construct a Wooden Hatchery
There are three wooden huts on Apollo Island that have a ghostly wooden crib that players can interact with the build a wooden hatchery.
The first is on the small island at the north of Apollo Island.
The second is the shack south of Slurpy Swap.
The third is just a bit up from Shipwreck Cove.
Players will need to have some wood on had to build the hatcheries, but luckily plenty can be found near both locations.
Players only need to build one to complete the challenge, so land according to the Battle Bus path.
Season 7 Week 7 Quests
- Construct a wooden hatchery (0/1) - 45,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Parenting Books from Retail Row or Holly Hatchery (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner and Camp Cod in a single match (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Search Ammo Boxes (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Reach Top Speed in a Whiplash (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the storm (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Complete Whiplash time trials (0/1) - 30,000 XP