It is crazy to think players are already in Week 5 of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7.
With a new week comes new challenges for fans to complete and earn sweet, sweet XP for their Battle Pass.
The Week 5 challenges revolve heavily around IO and aliens, with one of them requiring Fortnite players to damage a Saucer while there is a pilot inside of it.
How to Damage a Saucer With a Pilot Inside
Piloted Saucers are found in Invaded locations, or locations whose names are purple on the Island map.
Hint: if a Saucer is up in the air, it has a pilot.
All Fortnite players need to do to complete this quest is to deal 800 damage to flying Saucers.
The easiest way to do this?
Use a Rail Gun.
Each shot will deal over 200 damage, making it extremely easy to take down a few Saucers, dealing more than enough damage to cover the 800 needed in only a matter of moments.
Of course any automatic weapon will quickly rack up damage as well, as long as players can keep them trained on a Saucer long enough before getting beamed.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 5 Quests
A new week brings new quests.
Here is the complete list of Legendary and Epic quests for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 5.
Completing each one will net Fortnite players a total of 390,000 XP towards their Battle Pass.
This Season Legendary quests are also serving to move the story along more than they have in previous Seasons.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Interact with a CB Radio (1) – 45,000 XP
- Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (1) – 30,000 XP
- Damage IO Guards (250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (500) – 30,000 XP
- Loot supply drops (2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage a Saucer with a pilot inside (800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex (1) – 30,000 XP
Overall there is an interesting mix of challenges to complete, though nothing so crazy that players should not be able to complete them over the course of a few matches.