Fortnite Season 7's third set of weekly epic quests have been revealed and one specific quest requires players to finish in the Top 10 rank of a game.
Completing this quest will reward players with a staggering 30,000 XP for their seasonal Battle Pass progression. However, surviving long enough and finishing in the Top 10 can be a fairly tricky task for some players.
Nevertheless. if you fail to complete this quest on the first attempt, there's always the next game. Additionally, here are a few tips and tricks that should help players in surviving long enough to finish in the Top 10 rank in a specific match.
How to survive longer in Fortnite
There are a few tips and tricks that players can follow to survive for a longer duration in Fortnite Season 7. Apart from the obvious tips which involve camping and staying away from heavily populated POIs, players can also keep a few other things in check to ensure that they become one of the Top 10 survivors in the respective game.
These tips include:
- Avoid landing from the Battle Bus at hotspot POIs
- Avoid visiting quest-related NPCs
- Secure a high-ground position to keep a check of your surroundings
- Ensure that you have enough med-kits and shield potions to survive the damage dealt by enemies
- Avoid engaging in unfavorable combats on the island
- Keep a constant tab of the playing circle to avoid last-minute rotations.
- Use long-range weapons to eliminate unsuspecting enemies from a distance without revealing your location.
Implementing all these tips will definitely allow players to finish in the Top 10 rankings of a game in Fortnite Season 7.
Given that players can earn a staggering total of 30,000 XP for their seasonal Battle Pass, it is safe to say that most loopers will want to complete this Epic Quest when they go live on June 24th.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Fortnite page.