Fortnite Season 6 is in its final week with Chapter 2 Season 7 scheduled to begin on June 8th.
With the current season coming to an end, there are many of us who want to put in those extra hours and grind for a higher Battle Pass level. Considering all the exquisite cosmetics and V-Bucks available this season, it'd be a shame to let an upgraded Battle Pass go to waste with unclaimed rewards.
There are various methods available in Fortnite Season 6 for players. From hidden milestones to simply performing various tasks in the game, there are endless options from where you can earn XP and upgrade your Battle Pass.
There is a total of 71 hidden milestones available in Fortnite Season 6 for players to complete and earn more than 4 million XP for their Battle Pass.
These milestones include:
- Treasure Hunter - Search 50/250/500/1,000/2,500 chests in Fortnite Season 6.
- Care Package - Search 5/10/25/50/100 supply drops;
- Lumberjack - Destroy 100/250/500/1,000/2,500 trees;
- Munitions Scavanger - Search 50/100/500/1,000/2,500 ammo boxes;
- Icy Goods - Search 5/25/75/150/300 ice machines;
- Stockpile - Harvest 2,500/10,000/25,000/100,000/250,000 units of stone;
- Enforcer - Eliminate 5/25/100/250/500 players;
- Burn the Competition - Ignite 3/10/25/50/75 enemies with fire;
- Lock and Load - Earn 3/10/25/75/150 eliminations with an assault rifle;
- That's a Lotta Damage - Deal 5,000/25,000/75,000/150,000/500,000 damage to opponents;
- Watch it Burn - Ignite 25/50/100/250/500 structures in Fortnite Season 6;
- High Ground Conqueror - Deal 1,000/5,000/10,000/25,000/50,000 damage from above;
- Gardener - Destroy 25/50/100/250/500 shrubs;
- Living off the island - Consume 10/50/100/250/500 foraged items in Fortnite Season 6;
- Toadstool Maniac - Consume 10/25/50/100/250 mushrooms;
- Hard as a Rock - Destroy 25/100/250/500/1,000 stones;
- Living Healthy - Consume 10/25/50/100/250 apples;
- Potassium - Consume 10/25/50/100/250 bananas;
- Spray and Pray - Get 3/10/25/75/150 eliminations with an SMG;
- Archer - Get 3/10/25/75/150 eliminations with a bow;
- High Explosives - Get 3/10/25/75/150 eliminations with an explosive in Fortnite Season 6;
- I Call Shotgun - Get 3/10/25/75/150 eliminations with a shotgun;
- Trusty Sidearm - Get 3/10/25/75/150 eliminations with a pistol;
- Bonk - Get 3/10/25/75/100 eliminations with a melee weapon;
- Thwip - Get 3/10/25/75/150 eliminations with a harpoon;
- Never saw it coming - Eliminate 3/10/25/50/100 enemies from a 150m distance;
- Low Standards - Get 5/25/100/250/500 eliminations with a common or uncommon rated weapon;
- True Pirate - Get 2/5/15/50/150 eliminations while riding a boat;
- Aim for the Head - Get 5/25/100/250/500 headshot eliminations;
- Sticky Kills - Earn 3/10/25/50/75 sticky eliminations;
- Rags to Riches - Upgrade 5/10/25/50/100 weapons;
- Gold Hoard - Collect 1,000/2,500/10,000/25,000/50,000 gold bars in Fortnite Season 6;
- On the Hunt - Collect 25/50/500/1,000/2,500 animals bones;
- Figure it out Yourself - Craft 10/50/100/250/500 weapons;
- Big Spender - Spend 1,000/2,500/5,000/25,000/100,000 gold bars in Fortnite Season 6;
- Hunter - Complete 5/25/50/75/100 bounties;
- Back on your feet - Revive 5/25/50/100/250 teammates;
- Teamwork - Get 5/20/50/100/250 assists on eliminations made by teammates;
- I need healing - Use 25/100/250/500/1,000 bandages or medkits;
- Turn it off then on again - Reboot 2/5/10/25/50 teammates;
- Storyteller - Use 3/15/50/100/150 campfires;
- Slurp Up - Use 25/100/250/500/1,000 shield potions;
- MMM... Delicious - Collect - 25/50/500/1,000/2,500 meat;
- New Friends - Tame 5/25/50/100/250 animals;
- Hooked - Catch 3/15/50/125/250 fish;
- Apex Predator - Hunt 10/50/250/500/1,000 animals in Fortnite Season 6;
- Bait 'em - Lure 3/25/50/100/200 animals;
- Reel it in - Use 5/15/75/150/300 fishing spots;
- Wheelman - Travel 5,000/25,000/75,000/150,000/500,000 distance using a vehicle;
- Pit Stop - Refuel 5/25/50/100/200 vehicles;
- Green is Good - Collect 1/2/3/4/5 green XP coins;
- You can't just run away - Deal 250/1,000/5,000/10,000/20,000 damage to the vehicle with a player sitting inside;
- Demolition Derby - Destroy 3/25/75/150/300 player structures using a vehicle;
- Blue is Better - Collect 1/2/3/4/5 blue XP coins;
- Absolutely Legendary - Complete 3/10/20/40/60 legendary quests;
- Good Manners - Thank the Bus Driver 10/25/50/100/200 times;
- Are we there yet? - Travel 25,000/75,000/150,000/350,000/500,000 distance on foot;
- Survivor - Place in the Top 10 for a game 10/25/100/200/300 times;
- Shake it off - Perform 5/25/50/100/200 shakedowns on knocked down enemies;
- Gliding License - Travel 1,000/2,500/10,000/25,000/50,000 distance while gliding in Fortnite Season 6;
- Purple is Precious - Collect 1/2/3/4 XP coins (This is the only milestone that features four tiers instead of five in Fortnite Season 6);
- Common Folk - Complete 10/25/50/100/250 common quests;
- Completionist - Complete 10/25/50/100/200 rare quests;
- Gold is the Greatest - Collect 1/2/3/4/5 gold XP coins;
- Daily Challenges - Complete 10/25/50/100/250 uncommon quests;
- Weekly Challenges - Complete 5/10/25/50/75 epic quests;
- Everything has a weak spot - Deal damage to 100/1,000/2,500/10,000/20,000 weak points of a structure;
- Demolitions Expert - Deal 500/2,500/10,000/25,000/50,000 damage using melee weapon to structures;
- Don Disguises - Wear animal disguises 3/25/50/100/200 times;
- One with the water - Travel 1,000/2,500/5,000/10,000/25,000 distance while swimming;
- House Renovation - Destroy 25/50/100/250/500 sofas, beds, or chairs using a pickaxe in Fortnite Season 6.
Players can also earn XP by performing various in-game tasks such as:
- 150 XP for earning an Elimination
- 125 XP for every Assist made by the player
- 105 XP for earning eliminations with a weapon with the Weapon Expert quest complete
- 60 XP for each fish caught by the player
- 585 XP for earning 10 eliminations in a single game
- 150 XP extra for each Double Elimination
- 105 XP extra for each Multiple Elimination earned
- 130 XP for looting a chest
- 90 XP for looting an ammunitions crate
- 135 XP for looting supply drops
- 200 XP extra for looting the first supply drop in a specific game
- 585 XP extra after looting 10 chests and supply drops
- 100-1,500 XP depending on the survival duration in a specific match.
- 65 XP for looting each Fishing Pole Barrel
- Up to 100 XP for catching fishes at finishing points on the map
- Up to 1000 XP for catching fishes from Lake Canoe.
Fortnite's weekly quests present players with more than 200,000 XP every week. Players can earn this XP by simply completing the respective tasks in Fortnite.
Given that weekly quests remain active throughout the course of a season, players can easily complete a specific quest from a previous week at a later stage in the season.
You can also check out our Fortnite Weekly Quest Hub for weekly updates.
NPC Bounty Quests
There are various NPCs on the island that offer bounties for players to complete. Completing all available bounties allows players to earn additional XP towards their seasonal Battle Pass.