Epic has now released what many are assuming is going to be the last patch in Chapter 2 Season 5 in update 15.50.
While this update lacked in terms of content, many are looking ahead to the brand new season of Fortnite.
Before we get there, however, we have a few more weeks of weekly challenges to pile through.
Week 15 is on the horizon, and we already know all the challenges coming!
Let's take a closer look.
Expect these challenges to release around March 11th, 2021 at 2PM GMT!
Week 15 Challenges
- iFireMonkey has posted a sneak peek at some of the challenges coming in Week 15.
Check them out below!
Epic Quests - 40,000 XP Each
- Distance traveled through sand - 0/500
- Spend 5 seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling - 0/5
- Spend bars - 0/500
- Purchase item from a character - 0/1
- Upgrade a weapon - 0/1
- Get intel from a character - 0/1
- Hire a character - 0/1
- Duel Characters - 0/5 - 55,000 XP
- Duel Characters 0/10 - 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters - 0/15 - 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters - 0/20 - 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters - 0/25 - 22,000 XP