Fortnite v10.10 patch is here, with the recent introduction to Fortnite's Season 10, a brand new update has arrived with plenty of changes. With the recent Fortnite World Cup, many are engaging with thise new season of action and have been very vocal about their thoughts on it. Most are looking forward to the Fortnite Championship Series as the next major step for Fortnite esports.
Photo via Epic Games
A Rift Zone has turned Mega Mall back into Retail Row, and prices have dropped significantly. These discounts come at the cost of increased danger — bargain-crazed Fiends are spawning in the Rift Zone, and they want the shopping center all to themselves.
World Run LTM
Dip, dodge, and duck through treacherous traps, lava pits, and more to become the world's fastest lane runner. 16 players race to complete the course. The first team to collect 30 coins wins!
This game mode features teams of 4 with 16 players in total.
Photo via Epic Games
Weapon & Items
Unvaulted only in the Sword Fight Squads and Duos LTMs:
- Infinity Blade - reduced the environmental damage from 10000 to 600.
Increased the number of resource stacks contained in Chests in Tilted Town from 1 to 3.
- Added a targeting laser that appears as players load and fire missiles.
- In addition to the B.R.U.T.E.’s gunner, this laser is visible to opponents and teammates.
- This is to help give clarity to all players on where a gunner is aiming their rockets before they’re fired.
- Improved visual and audio feedback during the self-destruct sequence.
- B.R.U.T.E.s can now be entered directly from glider mode.
- Updated B.R.U.T.E. spawn logic for large team respawn game modes.
- B.R.U.T.Es will now spawn intermittently throughout the match instead of waiting for Storm phases to end.
- B.R.U.T.E.s abandoned in the Storm will self-destruct after 30 seconds.
- B.R.U.T.E.s will reappear on the minimap after 15 seconds if no player is in either seat.
We’ve lowered the spawn rates of the B.R.U.T.E. per Storm circle in Arena and Tournament playlists. We will continue to monitor the impact of this change in advance of next weekend’s Champion Series event.
- Beginning of Match21.5% chance that between 1-3 B.R.U.T.Es will spawn. Previously was 100% chance that between 2-4 B.R.U.T.Es would spawn
- Storm 144% chance that between 1-4 B.R.U.T.Es will spawn. Previously was 100% chance that between 2-4 B.R.U.T.Es would spawn
- Storm 240% chance that between 1-2 B.R.U.T.Es will spawn. Previously was 100% chance that between 1-3 B.R.U.T.Es would spawn
- Storm 340% chance that between 1-2 B.R.U.T.Es will spawn. Previously was 66% chance that 2 B.R.U.T.Es would spawn
- Storm 410% chance that 1 B.R.U.T.E will spawn. Previously was 50% chance that 1 B.R.U.T.E would spawn
- Storm 53% chance that 1 B.R.U.T.E will spawn. Previously was 10% chance that 1 B.R.U.T.E would spawn
- Fixed an issue in which opponents’ B.R.U.T.E.s would sometimes not be visible.
- B.R.U.T.E.s can no longer be used to traverse the map faster than intended.
- The turn rate of B.R.U.T.E.’s turret is no longer framerate-dependent.
You can read more about this update here.
Written ByChris Trout@TheTrout91