Fortnite Patch V10.30 is finally here, with the recent introduction to Fortnite's Season 10, a brand new update has arrived with plenty of changes. After the Fortnite World Cup, many are engaging with this new season and have been very vocal about their thoughts on it. Along with the ongoing Fortnite Champion Series, which is slowly approaching its conclusion, many Fortnite fans believe there are one to two changes that would make the game perfect right now.
The full Patch V10.30 details are listed down below but can also be found here:
Greasy and Moisty Return!
Greasy Groove and Moisty Mire were two of the most beloved locations during Fortnite's earlier seasons, ever since their removal fans have been begging for their return as a lot of players are not found of the new locations. Now, both of these locations have returned but of course with a twist!
Moisty Palms is stated to "bring some end of summer excitement with it", the former beloved location is now blended in perfectly with Paradise Palms as well the old Prison mini POI is also back. This time it returns just to the south of Moisty and will be another addition loved by fans. In this zone, you can crouch and disguise yourself as a prop as shown in the trailer.
The full details of the new Moisty are:
- The Rift Beacon at Paradise Palms has created this new POI!
- In addition to its swampy nature, this Rift Zone is known for being a good place to keep a low profile.
- While in the Rift Zone, crouching will disguise players as a random prop. They can exit the prop state by using the Primary Fire button. Players are still able to take damage while in prop form.
- ADS lets players lock in place and look around for unsuspecting victims.
Greasy Grove is also making a return to the playing field but this time instead of the famous Durr Burger restaurant at the location, there will not be a Taco stand! With the new taco stand, Fortnite has added a rather interesting feature that may happen to you if you land there. "Periodically, Spicy Tacos will rain down from the sky. Their smell is so overwhelmingly appetizing that players in the Zone can’t help but dance! " An interesting mechanic to say the least. The full notes for Greasy can be found down below but also here.
- While dancing, players are invulnerable to damage from others and will regenerate health at 20 HP per second.
- Dancing does not block Storm Damage or regenerate Health in the Storm.
- Spicy Tacos can be consumed for 10 Effective Health (sum of a player’s Health + Shield) and a temporary increase in movement speed (40% increase for 20 seconds).
- The Spicy Tacos don’t last long — grab them before they expire!
This patch brought two new weapon changes to the weapon pool, the Burst SMG is no longer in the game and has been sent the vault and making a return is another classic weapon. The Tactical SMG which is one of the fastest firing weapons in the game has made a return this patch.
Item Shop Voting
One of the biggest features in Fortnite's history has been the in-game store where players would spend their v-bucks on cosmetic items that they like. Epic Games is implementing a new feature for players to vote on items that they want to see a return to the shop in the near future. The full details are down below but can also be found here.
How Does It Work?
For each Community Choice event, you can vote once a day in support of the item you want to see return. While your daily vote is locked once you confirm a choice, you can vote for other items on any following days for the duration of the event. Be sure to log-in each day to get a new vote and show your support!
At the end of the Community Choice countdown, all player votes will be tallied up and the winner will be available in the Item Shop for a limited time. The first Community Choice begins when the shop rolls over in v10.30. Drop-in on September 11 at 8 PM ET to cast your first vote!"
What do you think of Fortnite newest patch? Tweet us your thoughts!
Written ByNick Farrell@NickFarrell91