As Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7 starts to come to a close, a new set of challenges arrive on Apollo Island.
Fortnite's Island Games Challenges are a series of extra challenges players can complete, earning Season 7 XP and free Cosmetic rewards before the launch of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 8.
Fortnite Island Games
The Fortnite Island Games consist of thirteen different challenges, each with its own reward.
Different challenges must be completed in different game modes, such as:
- Red vs Blue Rumble
- Prison Breakout
- Finest 2v2
- Red vs Blue Lava
- Wildlands Survival
The current list of challenges, with their rewards, are as follows:
- Complete Island Games Quests (5) – On the Rise Emoticon
- Complete Island Games Quests (7) – Wavebreaker Wrap
- Complete Island Games Quests (9) – Qwerty Axe Harvesting Tool
- Deal damage with Shotguns or Sniper Rifles in Red vs Blue Rumble (5500) – 20,000 XP
- Buy legendary weapons from vending machines in Red vs Blue Rumble (6) – 30,000 XP
- Get eliminations in Red vs Blue Rumble (50) – Drooly Spray
- Buy weapons of epic rarity or higher in Prison Breakout (5) – 20,000 XP
- Get eliminations in Prison Breakout (25) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage while inside a “Prevalent” sedan in Prison Breakout (1500) – 30,000 XP
- Assist teammate with eliminations in Finest 2v2 (750) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage from above in Finest 2v2 (2500) – Beachball Banner Icon
- Deal damage with SMGs or Pistols in Red vs Blue Lava (5000) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures in Red vs Blue Lava (200) – 30,000 XP
- Hunt wildlife in Wildlands Survival (30) – 30,000 XP
- Search containers, coolers, fridges, or tolls in Wildlands Survival (25) – 30,000 XP
- Catch Zero Point fish or Vendetta Floppers from fishing in Wildlands Survival (10) – Starfish Banner Icon
- Restore Health or Shield in Finest 2v2 (750) - 20,000 XP
There are some pretty great rewards in here.
XP is always a great thing for players looking to get as high in the Battle Pass as they can before the Season ends. In fact, completing all the missions in these island games is actually a bonus for everyone looking to continue with that impossible XP grind in Fortnite.
The Qwerty Axe is a sweet Pickaxe that allows players to harvest materials and whack foes with their keyboard...literally.
READ MORE: Fortnite 17.50 Update Patch Notes