The Ghost Rider Cup has begun!
Check out all you need to know about the event below.
ORIGINAL STORY FOLLOWS:
Fortnite has announced the Ghost Rider Cup shortly after Halloween has finished.
As you can expect, the Ghost Rider Cup will give players the chance to earn the Ghost Rider outfit in-game.
As the Marvel Comics season winds down, we are finally getting the fiery antihero after it was teased so many weeks ago.
Here's what we know about the latest Fortnite cup.
Dates And Times
The cup takes place on the 4th November.
The Marvel Knock Series Rides on with three more events in November:
- Mystery Marvel Hero/Villain Cup (Duos) - November 11
- Mystery Marvel Hero/Villain Cup (Duos) - November 18
- $1Million Super Cup (Duos) - November 21
Rules And How To Compete
- Recruit two friends on Wednesday, November 4th in the Ghost Rider Cup, which features the Marvel Knockout LTM (Trios).
- Go to the Compete Tab in the Game Lobby.
- Locate the Ghost Rider Cup and find the local time it starts for your region.
- The event playlist will be available in the playlist menu once the event has started.
You cannot fill into tournaments and you must reach account level 30 to participate as well as having 2-Factor Authentication set up.
Participants who compete in the Ghost Rider Cup and the two other future cups will still earn the Nexus Glider.
You read all of the official rules here.
For competing in the cup, you will receive the Ghost Rider skin!
What Is Marvel Knockout?
Marvel Knockout is a spin on Operation: Knockout that sees your team utilize super-powers to be the best team in the tournament bracket.
Battle alongside your partner against foes in a 4-round knockout fight! Each round your team will be given a different set of powers to battle opponents with mirrored abilities!
You can check out the full ruleset here.