It seems to be that time of year where battle royale games start offering up incredible content for us. With that being said, Fortnite has just dropped its first big event of 2020 - Love and War. We also get a first look at the Harley Quinn skin. Here's everything you need to know.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of Fortnite content here!
What is Love and War?
Fortnite: Love and War, is the new community-made Search and Destroy LTM.
The game mode is your standard Attack and Defend styled game. Players will team up to become the best or take down their allies to flex their skills. All is fair in Love and War.
The event is available until February 17th.
The rules are simple:
- Teams of 6.
- Up to 11 rounds. Achieve total victory by winning 6 rounds with your team.
- Destroy the bomb side (Attackers), Defend the bombsite (Defenders), OR eliminate the enemy team to claim victory.
- Earn gold by eliminating enemies, planting or defusing objectives and completing rounds. Gold is used to purchase weapons, shields, and additional building materials. Note: Your gold carries over from round to round but resets after switching sides!
What Rewards Can You Expect?
As you play the Search and Destroy LTM you will complete Love and War challenges and unlock FREE cosmetic rewards, pickaxes and emotes. The final reward pairs perfectly with the upcoming Clash cosmetic set.
You can also check the item shop for some great new outfits!
Fortnite loves its movie crossovers, and with the new Birds of Prey movie out, we'll soon be getting a Harley Quinn set of challenges.
Harley comes with the default skin. She also has an unlockable style that you'll be able to don once you've finished a series of challenges.
- Hit weak points
- Deal damage with Pickaxes to opponents
- Place top 30 in Solos, Duos or Squads
- Place top 20 in Solos, Duos or Squads
- Place top 10 in Solos, Duos or Squads
Epic has only announced that 'a new event starts soon' but Fortnite leaker ShiinaBR thinks it could be tomorrow at 7 pm ET. We'll have to wait and see.
Written byLiam Bartlett@LiamABartlett