Each week, a new set of Alien Artifacts will be placed onto the island.
Season 7 of Fortnite has begun and players can get the new battle pass - which includes the Kymera skin.
The Kymera skin is unique in that it comes with multiple styles that can be unlocked by collecting Alien Artifacts.
But where can they be found? We'll be collecting all of the locations for every Alien Artifact throughout Season 7.
- Northwest of Catty Corner on an elevated platform
- In a shed behind Durrr Burger south of Holly Hedges
- In the middle of The Aftermath in the centre of the map
- On the stairway to an old Guardian Tower northeast of Believer Beach
- In the orchard north of Corny Complex
- South west of Coral Castle, the beach cove at the edge of the map
- In the hills north east from Pleasant Park
- Just south of the fields of Corny Complex
- North of Retail Row. Travel along the ridge line to spot this one.
- The lake island on the left side has an alien artifact.
- The main floor of Coral Castle.
- In the basement house with hanging boats at Craggy Cliffs.
- On the second floor of the light-green warehouse in Slurpy Swamp.
- Inside the small wooden house near Lockie's Lighthouse.
- Beside the main building at Boney Burbs.
- Next to the the central building at Steamy Stacks.
- Under the stairs which lead to the blue warehouse in Dirty Docks.
- Next to the plants outside the central red building at Holly Hedges.
- On the second floor of the smaller building in Weeping Woods.
- Inside the shed located behind the yellow house at Lazy Lake.
- Inside the clock tower at Misty Meadows.
- In the attic of the house with the big alien face at Believer Beach.
- Inside a wooden shed at Pleasant Park.
- North-East of Craggy Cliffs between some tents.
- Behind a fence across the big tower at Retail Row.
How Do I Get Alien Artifacts
Alien Artifacts can be found in one of two ways.
The first is exploring the island. Alien Artifacts are randomly placed around the island and can be collected off the ground.
They tend to pop up in random places so keep your eyes peeled.
The other way is opening Cosmic Chests, which is a new loot box on the island.
They're not quite as easy to open as regular chests and will require teamwork to open; so grab some friends.