Week 14, the last Week of the Season, is upon us, and once again there are no new Alien Artifacts to find on the island.
Weeks 1 - 10 of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7 saw new Artifacts added to the Island for players to find.
These Alien Artifacts are used to customize the Kymera Skin from the Battle Pass.
Where can Alien Artifacts be found?
Here is a list of all the Artifacts released over the course of Season 7.
These will dissapear in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 8, as will the ability to customize Kymera.
- Northwest of Catty Corner on an elevated platform
- In a shed behind Durrr Burger south of Holly Hedges
- In the middle of The Aftermath in the center of the map
- On the stairway to an old Guardian Tower northeast of Believer Beach
- In the orchard north of Corny Complex
- South west of Coral Castle, the beach cove at the edge of the map
- In the hills north east from Pleasant Park
- Just south of the fields of Corny Complex
- North of Retail Row. Travel along the ridgeline to spot this one.
- The lake island on the left side has an alien artifact.
- The main floor of Coral Castle.
- In the basement house with hanging boats at Craggy Cliffs.
- On the second floor of the light-green warehouse in Slurpy Swamp.
- Inside the small wooden house near Lockie's Lighthouse.
- Beside the main building at Boney Burbs.
- Next to the the central building at Steamy Stacks.
- Under the stairs which lead to the blue warehouse in Dirty Docks.
- Next to the plants outside the central red building at Holly Hedges.
- On the second floor of the smaller building in Weeping Woods.
- Inside the shed located behind the yellow house at Lazy Lake.
- Inside the clock tower at Misty Meadows.
- In the attic of the house with the big alien face at Believer Beach.
- Inside a wooden shed at Pleasant Park.
- North-East of Craggy Cliffs between some tents.
- Behind a fence across the big tower at Retail Row.
- At the camping spot, inside a blue tent in Catty Corner.
- Towards the east of Steele Farm, in between some trees.
- Inside the shed at Corny Complex. The Fortnite alien artifact is located on the roof.
- Inside the small house beside Lockie's Lighthouse.
- On Isla Nublada, which is better known as Orelia's Island.
- Left tower on the southern gate of Stealthy Stronghold.
- Lowermost level at Dinky Dish.
- Hanging below the boat house at Gorgeous Gorge.
- Inside one of the bathroom stalls at Dampy Dish.
- At Camp Cod, inside the big warehouse.
- Below a wooden bridge towards the south of Yellow Steel Bridge.
- On the roof of Hydro 16.
- Purple patch between Bony Burbs, Holly Hatchery and Believer Beach.
- Purple patch towards the west of The Orchard.
- Below the helipad at Dockside Dish.
- On the island towards the north-west of Craggy Cliffs.
- Inside the restaurant towards east of The Aftermath.
- Inside Defiant Dish.
- Towards the west of Weeping Woods on a spiral staircase.
- Inside a shack at Stack Shack, towards the west of Holly Hatchery.
- At Sharky Shell towards the north of Coral Castle.
- At Shanty Town, towards the east of Slurpy Swamps.
- Between the solar panels on top of the mountains at Catty Corner.
- Inside Destined Dish.
- On the road to Stumpy Ridge from Weeping Woods.
How Do I Get Alien Artifacts
Alien Artifacts can be found in one of two ways.
The first is exploring the island. Alien Artifacts are randomly placed around the island and can be collected off the ground.
They tend to pop up in random places so keep your eyes peeled.
The other way is opening Cosmic Chests, which is a new loot box on the island. And these cosmic chests might be your only way to get your hands on these artifacts from week 11.
They're not quite as easy to open as regular chests and will require teamwork to open; so grab some friends.
Use Them or Lose Them
Players have until the start of Operation: Sky Fire to use their Alien Artifacts before they are gone for good.
That means that any Alien Artifacts that are left unused before September 12, 2021, at 4 p.m. EST will have been obtained for nothing!