Fortnite's v14.10 update has gone live on all platforms, adding more content to the fantastic Marvel Comic-themed season.
With a new update upon us, Epic Games have bestowed new challenges and ways to grab XP.
'The GNOM Talk' challenge is a bizarrely easy challenge, but one that can grant you plenty of XP to rank up your Battle Pass fast.
Here's how to complete this challenge.
How To Complete 'The GNOM Talk' Challenge
Here's how to complete the 'The GNOM Talk' Challenge in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4:
- Jump into any game of Fornite Battle Royale
- Head to the most Southern Point of the map, located in D8
- Land towards the edge of the island where there's a clear section of green between two beaches
- There you will find a Gnome giving a speech
- Walk up to the Gnomes and use an emote
GNOME Entertainment: Do you think it's stand-up comedy?
That's it, that's all you have to do.
And what do you get for this? 20,000 XP! It's really that simple!
The easiest mode to do this in is Team Rumble, due to the generous spawns.