Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 is here, and Twitter user @iFireMonkey has unearthed week 6's challenges, as well as which colour XP coins you'll be able to find around the map.
Here's everything you'll want to do to complete your Battle Pass as quickly as possible.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of Fortnite content here!
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 6 Challenges
As per FireMonkey's Tweet, here are the challenges you'll want to complete:
Fortnite Week 6 ChallengesWeek 6 XP Coin Info:- 3 Golden Coins- 4 Green Coins- 2 Purple Coins- 5 Blue Coins pic.twitter.com/GcKMe6p4Lq
— FireMonkey • Fortnite Intel ? (@iFireMonkey)
- Deal Damage at Rickety Rig (500)
- Eliminations at Pleasant Park (3)
- Land at the Authority and finish Top 25 (1)
- Gas up a Vehicle at Catty Corner (1)
- Catch a weapon at Stack Shack (1)
- Search Chests (10)
- Search Chests (100)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Salty Springs (7)
- Search Chests at Lazy Lake (7)
All of these will award 35000XP, except for the epic one-hundred chests one which will earn you a whopping 80000XP for your Battle Pass.
As for the XP coins, you'll be able to find three Golden ones, four Green, two Purple and five Blue dotted around the map.
In case you're wondering, that can add around 80000 extra XP just for nabbing them all!